Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DStargate-Redemotion USS-Icarus Ver III

13»

• -=sAs=--=sAs=-336 Posts: 0Member
    Big thanks for scott2753 ! :)

Heh that two images are so old renders,i almost forgot that images and this ship :D

At least if own render...but its mine render as well from 2007...? 2008?...no idea

I had start many model's what never finished,ships what had the model done 99%,but not textured.By now,i lost this "greeble" skill,and cant just do the same like years ago,and no freetime.

Now in freetimes i clean up old max files,i will share all of max files what i had for Stargate Redemption(out little fan project)
    -USS Icarus(all version)
    -USS Dauntless
    -Anteus
    -Anteus Version 3. (never show to public)
    -Daedalus
    -Midway station / Earth Defense Station(never show to public) / Alliance war station((never show to public)
    -Few alien ships also,earth ships bridge
    This things i will upload somewhere first(i dont know if even anyone need them,most of them just non-textured but model done....Stargate-Redemption never will be finnished,we give up that project but i dont want these ships/things are just lost in my HDD for nothing.
    Maybe someone intrested in this models to download?...
    (Also the Babylon 5 models and the Deep Space 9 station model)
  • mikalamikala176 Posts: 440Member
    Very nice of you sAs!
    Very sad all your work has just sat on a HD.
    I would love to see these upped and rendered out by people!
  • spacefighterspacefighter2 Posts: 0Member
    these downloads you're suggesting making available, try putting them in obj as well as max. only max users can use max files as i don't think any importers exist, obj can be imported by more or less anything. also which B5 models were you thinking of making available?
  • -=sAs=--=sAs=-336 Posts: 0Member
    these downloads you're suggesting making available, try putting them in obj as well as max. only max users can use max files as i don't think any importers exist, obj can be imported by more or less anything. also which B5 models were you thinking of making available?

I will need some help on .obj or other formats,i never did normal converted things,most of times when i try to make .obj or .3ds its disaster:D

Babylon 5 models what plan to share: Omega,Nova,Hyperion
  • ElowanElowan0 Posts: 0Member
    Looking forward to this
  • spacefighterspacefighter2 Posts: 0Member
    you should be able to export straight to obj from within max, in the same folder will be a .mtl file which helps identify the pictures used for texturing. i haven't used max myself but blender does obj export perfectly every time so it can't be that hard a thing for a programmer to code into a 3d package.
  • slybrarianslybrarian68 Posts: 49Member
    Wow, that's incredibly generous of you.
  • erionmarina45erionmarina45-10 Posts: 14Member
    Icarus is beautiful 🤩 thank you