Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DContainers

2»

• FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    Thanks Mate, and good to have you back.

Now lets you back to work on The Martian Idea

If you want this ship to go with Aries and Odin fighters for your 'vres, just let me know, and I'll send you a copy with the containers.
  • MephMeph331 Posts: 0Member
    That would be a sweet addition to the fleet actually... ^^ Perfect for some shots with Ozy's Shybenyat star base... Ah man, I haven't even started up 3D Max in like, a year or so... Next time I have some free time on my hands and don't feel like getting out the paints, I'll know what to do... ;)
  • HaturodHaturod0 Posts: 0Member
    One bit of contructive feedback about cargo containers, since I used to work with cargo containers, if you don't mind :)

Containers are ment for 3 things, preservation, protection and making the contents easier to handle. It is there for a container is basically build out of a steel frame(more or less like your BP fuel container), with some thinner and weaker walls in between the frame. Why thin walls? if the whole thing is a massive piece of steel the container would, in most cases, weigh more then the contents. Most of the cost of the transportation would be required for the container and not the contents. That's a bad idea commercially and economically. Therefor your BP fuel container striker me as most realistic and strongest :)

Hope this helps :)
  • FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    Meph, no worries mate, I'll send a copy over soon.

@ Haturod, thanks for the feed back.