Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DLizzy's WIPs

1141516171820»

• PheylanPheylan541 Posts: 103Member
    edited August 21 #572
    Lizzy777 wrote: »
    Today we can draw inspiration from an incredible variety of space and starships. The Eagle 1 from Space 1999.......

Funny you should mention that, because I always saw the Danube Class Runabout as a direct "successor" to the Eagle. In terms of size, multi-purpose function and design layout, the two craft are nearly identical, imo.

Post edited by Pheylan on
    Lizzy777
  • BrandenbergBrandenberg2176 CaliforniaPosts: 2,299Member
    The detached warp nacelles was an interesting idea, but think of the power that would have to go into something (Tractor Beamish) to hold the ship to the nacelles. Why? What purpose does it serve? I'm ok with creators being creative but it strained credibility heavily. Still enjoyed the story lines.
    Lizzy777
  • Lizzy777Lizzy7771425 PNWPosts: 767Member
    Here's a quick fleet render. I'd already posted this to DeviantArt weeks ago. You can see some of it above before I added the D7 for reference.
    j8ZrfQ8.png

And here's something I did for Pride this past June. Empowerment - IDIC A quickie I did for a DA profile badge.
    ashleytingerwibbleStarCruiserevil_genius_180Brandenberg
    "Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the corgies of war!"
  • ashleytingerashleytinger2152 Central OhioPosts: 1,289Member
    Another month, another update. What caused the delay? A few things. Some work project stuff. Plaything through all three games in the Mass Effect Legendary Edition series. Playing through both Horizon: Zero Dawn, and Forbidden West, plus catching up on a lot of reading and binging shows.

Doing a full blown fully modded run on Legendary Edition myself!
    Lizzy777
  • Lizzy777Lizzy7771425 PNWPosts: 767Member

I used visual mods and a few others that made things a lot more consistent through the three games. A population mod that added more diversity and larger crowds on the Citadel. Also, the Mako chat mod that added the team elevator banter when I was driving around. And lastly, the Tali face mod that made her helmet transparent and gave her the look of some fan art. Much better than the stock photo that the Devs stuffed in there at literally the last moment. All in all I think it was close to 50gb worth of visual upgrades over the release version.
    "Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the corgies of war!"
  • ashleytingerashleytinger2152 Central OhioPosts: 1,289Member

I used visual mods and a few others that made things a lot more consistent through the three games. A population mod that added more diversity and larger crowds on the Citadel. Also, the Mako chat mod that added the team elevator banter when I was driving around. And lastly, the Tali face mod that made her helmet transparent and gave her the look of some fan art. Much better than the stock photo that the Devs stuffed in there at literally the last moment. All in all I think it was close to 50gb worth of visual upgrades over the release version.

I'm sitting at 20 GB but I hadn't applied any of the textures (need space to put them in too) but yeah a lot of the same mods. Walking into Ilium and Omega was a COMPLETELY different experience with a huge swath of crowds. I may have also tossed in the romance mods, for.. reasons :P I'm waiting on the Quarian mods until they get Faces of Rannoch done for ME3. The 1 and 2 versions look AMAZING.
    Lizzy777
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804824 Posts: 11,337Member
    That fleet render looks great.

I need to play through Mass Effect: Legendary Edition myself. I've only played most of the first game, so really need to start over and just play through the whole thing.
    Lizzy777