Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DThe Righteous Indignation

markmasseymarkmassey512 StaffordshirePosts: 586Member
edited June 2023 in Work in Progress #1
Hay Guys been a while since I've posted anything, but taken a break from not finishing my farscape or star trek models and had a play with the Toon shader in Arnold.. Had some fun making this ship from an old 90's cartoon called Buck O'Hare.. Just to prove to myself that i can finish a 3d model lol...

eemfnn0in350.png

z89e9g853q7w.png

Post edited by markmassey on
Lizzy777wibbleStarCruiserSCE2AuxRekkertevil_genius_180publiusrMustang13Camaro68Warp Propulsion Laboratory
Tagged:

• SCE2AuxSCE2Aux1038 Posts: 202Member
    It's been great that there's been some new non-Trek stuff on here lately!
    Aw man, I used to love that show as a kid - especially the theme. Looks just like the ship in the show, nice work! 👌
    Mustang13Camaro68
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    I'm not familiar with that show. If I watched it as a kid, I don't remember. However, I like the design, the colors and that toon shader.
  • Mustang13Camaro68Mustang13Camaro68329 DetroitPosts: 160Member
    edited June 2023 #4
    Toon Shader looks good. I'm only familiar with Vray's, never tried it out in Arnold.
    Not sure what to think about the purple windows. Maybe everything in the show has crazy colors - I'll have to check it out.
    EDIT -
    The windows ARE purple and the intro theme song is catchy as hell. How did I never hear of this cartoon?
    Post edited by Mustang13Camaro68 on
    MustangCamaro's Other Projects: TaelonMothership MarsAttacks SeaQuestDSV
  • markmasseymarkmassey512 StaffordshirePosts: 586Member
    edited June 2023 #5
    Cheers guys, yea it's as accurate to the show as I can get it... And indeed the song to the show rocks haha but most of them did back then... Being the perfectionist that I am its as close to the design of the show as I can get it, model and colour wise, it would be nice to try and get some of the 2d glass effects on the windows, i'm going to look into that.. Was using it more as a distraction from a couple of other projects that I just cant seem to finish.. Its nice to actually finish something for a change despite it being so basic haha maybe i should stick to these kinds of models haha..
    Post edited by markmassey on
    Mustang13Camaro68
  • NevetsNevets201 EarthPosts: 134Member
    Let's croak us some toads!

Very nice.