Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DST 32nd Century Ships Project

2»

• MadKoiFishMadKoiFish9696 Posts: 5,299Member
    edited February 2022 #32
    Unblock "discordapp.com" or third party external connections. Least for images or non script stuff. If that fails just quote the posts you want the links to and open the images in the img tags in a new tab.

EG: links from last post with content.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/941916354913656912/942258172964507648/unknown.png
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/941916354913656912/942258172410875914/unknown.png
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/941916354913656912/942257245373210694/unknown.png
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/941916354913656912/942257025658810438/unknown.png
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/941916354913656912/942257026124349520/unknown.png
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/941916354913656912/942255199513346118/unknown.png
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/941916354913656912/942255200100565043/unknown.png
    If these do not open youll need to look at any adblockers or the like for anything with discord and blanket bans or the possible ISP blocks. Seen a DNS issue can cause a site to not load too so try a nother dns vs your ISP's such as google.
    Post edited by MadKoiFish on
    srspicer
    Each day we draw closer to the end.
  • Ael'sAel's87 FrancePosts: 69Member
    MadKoiFish wrote: »
    Unblock "discordapp.com" or third party external connections. Least for images or non script stuff. If that fails just quote the posts you want the links to and open the images in the img tags in a new tab.
    [...]
    If these do not open youll need to look at any adblockers or the like for anything with discord and blanket bans or the possible ISP blocks. Seen a DNS issue can cause a site to not load too so try a nother dns vs your ISP's such as google.

Thanks for help, didn't realize until now that those images might not show to some people. If anyone else has a problem with it I might change of image host.
    AW Fanon Wiki — — — DeviantArt — — — AW Discord (EN)
    Lizzy777 wrote: »
    Ael's wrote: »
    Would you guys be interested into crazier and more WIP models ? I've a good stock of test ships from the same line.
    W847W2w.gif

Let me prepare some shots and you will be able to see it.
    edited February 2022 #35
    Morning everyone !
    As promised here's some of the craziest ones so far.
    Unknown Class D - Modal A and B
    Malachowski sized ship (scaled down nacelles), potential scout type ship.
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    Unknown Class E - Modal A and B
    Built to reference in a way the Saturn Class
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    Unknown Class F
    "Light" Science Ship
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    Unknown Class G
    "Light" Science Ship
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    Unknown Class H - Model A and B
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    Unknown Type B
    Long Range Courier, big sister of the Arbelos Class (first ship with visible weapons, Torpedo Tubes)
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    [BONUS] The Saladin Legacy
    32nd C' Saladin Class : 86m H, 465m L, 260m W | TOS Saladin Class : 57.1m H, 242m L, 130m W
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown-2.png
    unknown-1.png
    Post edited by Ael's on
    Lizzy777Warp Propulsion Laboratory
    edited February 2022 #36
    Note that it's my own Malachowski Class (made for a old project) and TOS Saladin Class, the Saladin was my first TOS ship from when I was still making Decals on PowerPoint.
    Post edited by Ael's on
    Greetings Everyone !
    Wanted to share you actual renders of the Saladin Class, with the most updated Nacelle. Nacelle that changed mainly due to inaccuracies relatively speaking since i'm not trying to be totally accurate.
    Saladin Class - USS Saladin NCC-500-M
    002W_-_Saladin_Class_-_Up_View.jpg
    002W_-_Saladin_Class_-_Down_View.jpg
    002W_-_Saladin_Class_-_Side_View.jpg
    002W_-_Saladin_Class_-_Back_View.png
    Lizzy777srspicerWarp Propulsion LaboratoryHunter G
  • srspicersrspicer390 Posts: 335Member
    Great concepts!
    Not a fan of the Arbelos saucer shape though.
    srspicer wrote: »
    Great concepts!
    Not a fan of the Arbelos saucer shape though.
    Greetings, thx.
    Yeah, I can get why, the half saucer is a bit, uh, exotic.
    It's an idea that came to mind and wanted to explore it, it felt good for a such small ship but i have to admit that i haven't worked on it for a while.
    edited March 2022 #40
    UPDATE
    Ael's wrote:
    Saladin Class - USS Saladin NCC-500-M
    Nelson Class - USS Nelson NCC-7350-L
    UCA - USS Anubis NCC-5000-M
    UCB - USS Waclawski NCC-5200-N
    UCC - USS Edmund Fitzgerald NCC-75000-K
    Hi everyone, it's been some time since last Update.
    First of all let's start with the quote above.
    • █ Orange Highlight: A choice finally finalized — during the afternoon — the Classes respectively named UCA, UCB and UCC have finally received a name, in the same order, Cairo Class, Burke Class and Anderson Class. Apart the Cairo Class which is more than obvious, the Burke Class is named after Arleigh Burke, famous Admiral and class of American destroyers, and the Anderson Class is named after the SS Arthur M. Anderson which was a Lake Cargo in Minnesota. For now only the Cairo class as chosen theme, the ships in that class will use the Egyptian Deities, Ancient Cities. Until the other classes get a clear theme you're more than free to suggest some fitting their respective class names.
      I don't think I need to say it, but I'll say it just in case, the Unknown Class A (UCA), Unknown Class B (UCB), Unknown Class C (UCC) temporary names will be reused since they literally mean what they mean. So expect totally unrelated ships to receive those names in a near future.
    • █ Blue Highlight: After much thought and many opinions, I have decided to revise the Letters for each Ship Registry. Here, in no particular order — new letter (old letter) — USS Saladin C (M), USS Nelson B (L), USS Anubis B (M), (N) and USS Edmund Fitzgerald A (K).
      Why? Let's just say that I realized with the help of several people that not every ship named in any way has a Letter after reconstruction.

To make it clearer here's a list of the changed Registries.
      • Saladin Class - USS Saladin --> NCC-500-M --> NCC-500-C
      • Nelson Class - USS Nelson --> NCC-7350-L --> NCC-7350-B
      • Cairo Class - USS Anubis --> NCC-5000-M --> NCC-5000-B
      • Burke Class - USS Waclawski --> NCC-5200-N --> NCC-5200-C
      • Anderson Class - USS Edmund Fitzgerald --> NCC-75000-K --> NCC-75000-A

And while i'm at it, here's a list of newly commissioned ships.
      • Cairo Class - USS Cairo --> NX-311095
      • Cairo Class - USS Nile --> NCC-311152
      • Burke Class - USS Arleigh Burke --> NX-311436
      • Anderson Class - USS Arthur M. Anderson --> NX-312604
    In the above quote there's my SMF signature and today that signature is relevant, because for weeks now I've been working on the Star Trek side of my Fanon Wiki. If you're interested in more detailed informations like Size, Weaponry (Soon™️), Ship's History (Soon™️) or simple Lore (Soon™️) don't hesitate to take a look at the wiki.
    Here's an example :
    3p439b1eh5rz.png

That's all for today, but before leaving here's two new Science Ships that are TOS Saladin Class size (214m Long, 138m Wide and 44.9m High), they also have custom build nacelles with an extra section to symbolise how cramped those nacelles are.
    Unknown Class A (One Nacelle) / Unknown Class B (Two Nacelles)
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    Science Bridge (Bridge for Science Ships like the two above)
    Side Rooms Clockwise (starting at Bottom Right) :
    • Captain Office / Ready Room
    • Conference Room / Lounge
    • Rest Room 2
    • Bridge Laboratory 2
    • Turbolift
    • Bridge Laboratory 1
    • Rest Room 1
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    Post edited by Ael's on
    Warp Propulsion LaboratoryLizzy777
  • Warp Propulsion LaboratoryWarp Propulsion Laboratory913 BrooklynPosts: 322Member
    Great work! I'm really enjoying your thoroughness on this project.
    Ael's
    Please visit my YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqRhLEHgwgTKxsalM5YznYQ

Formerly furswift
    Great work! I'm really enjoying your thoroughness on this project.

Thank you ! Doing my best on that project.
    Warp Propulsion Laboratory
    edited April 2022 #43
    UPDATE
    WARNING: POST MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR ST Discovery S4
    (HIDDEN IN SPOILER)
    Ael's wrote: »
    Hi everyone, it's been some time since last Update.
    daniel-jackson-stargate.gif
    Hi everyone, joke aside that quote has never been more true than now.
    It's been a month since last message and already four months since I started this Thread.
    • The Wiki
      I have been working on the wiki since last post, and i'm fairly happy of how it's going. I hope you all will find useful informations there in a near future. But in the mean while I think the Story page is the most developed one so far.
      Note that I will try to include pages of the wiki in posts here, i.e. if I talk of a ship its Wiki Page will be linked into it. I think that I will make easier for everyone to understand the future posts and avoid unnecessary extensive lore here.
    • Progress on 3D
      I've been recently working on a ship that is to be honest quite exotic from what i'm used to do, in the sense that it's secondary hull is way harder than I initially thought.
      Thanks to the help — from advises to simple support — of some people I have big respect like @Arvis Taljik or @Lizzy777.

So it's with great happyness that I now present you the recently made Crossfield Class USS Discovery-A, the short story of this Redesign is that it is a Post-Season 4 Refit.
      Since the Spore Drive was severely damaged if not irremediably destroyed at the End of Season 4, I wanted to explore what a Refit of the USS Discovery-A would look like without Spore Drive.
      Note that I'm fully aware that the USS Discovery-A is already a Refit, so yes this the Second Refit of the ship.

Something I find funny about this ship is that in the way I did my nacelles months ago it makes the ship 83 meters shorter than the in-show model, stated to be 750 meters long (STO model being estimated at 753 meters long, 311 meters wide and 61 meters high). My model is currently 670 meters long, 324 meters wide and 65 meters high (690 meters long and 364 meters wide when Nacelles are Detached/Undocked)
    • The USS Discovery-A
      I'm activelly considering the possibility of changing the Class Name, I wont lie saying that the Crossfield is technically really old in the 32nd Century and that recently refitted USS Discovery-A should be named otherwise since beside internal and some external visual clues it's an entirely different ship.
      So here's some quick ideas I had that will need for sure more in depth thinking. Don't forget that the name choice is fully open to suggestions.
      • Discovery Class
        I realised ten days ago that there's no real Discovery Class aside of the Beta Canon NX Era Ship and the STO Science Ship.
      • Glenn Class
        Direct reference to its long lost sister ship, but could be a bit redundant with the STO Temporal Ship of identical class name.
      • Renaissance Class
        Was something I had in mind considering what the Ship and its Crew did for the Federation.
      "Crossfield" Class
      unknown.png
      unknown.png
      unknown.png
      unknown.png
      unknown.png
    Post edited by Ael's on
    Hunter GLizzy777
  • Hunter GHunter G1905 Posts: 543Member
    I like nacelles on all of these. I'm a sucker for triangular shapes, as evidence by how much I use them haha
    Ael's
    Hunter G wrote: »
    I like nacelles on all of these. I'm a sucker for triangular shapes, as evidence by how much I use them haha
    Ha ha, thanks @Hunter G that means a lot.
    Well those Triangular Nacelles were a pain to be honest, especially the Warp Grills and Bussards areas, since i have two lays of Foggy Glass before the Emissive Material, it's horrible topology wise.
    USS_Discovery-A.jpg
    Lizzy777
    edited April 2022 #47
    Some beauty shots because why not.
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    Post edited by Ael's on
    Lizzy777
    By the way, before i forget, those who have seen the previous update you will notice some not yet shown details.
    edited April 2022 #49
    MINOR UPDATE
    • New Ships
      Let's start with something easy, "New Ships" ! What? You don't get it? Oh yeah forgot to actually say it, yes there's new ships coming in the still to be written story, there's three new ships of "Crossfield" Class.
    • Weapons
      So far the ships have basically been weaponless, I've recently working on implementing weapons on the "Crossfield" Class, Phaser Arrays to be precise.
      Design wise, I went with a Copper-ish Emitters and to make them pop in the dark I added some Blue Lights.
    Phaser Arrays and Familly Picture
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    merge_from_ofoct_11.jpg
    Post edited by Ael's on
    Lizzy777Jayru
    edited May 2022 #50
    UPDATE
    • New Class and a named Ship
      As part of the little update, I wanted to present you a newly made and maybe a known configuration since it was in the USS Discovery A Eaglemoss Magazine, the USS Memphis (NCC-325104) of Memphis Class.

After reading Discovery A's Magazine I wanted to give a shot to Configuration F in the Concept Art section, it reminded me of the Nebula Class.
      Configuration F
      unknown.png
    • Weapons and Escape Pods
      I've recently worked on Torpedo Tubes since I was in the mood after the Phaser Arrays, so far I'm more than happy with it.
      I also took some time to rework the previously shown Phaser Arrays.
      Torpedo Tubes and New Phasers
      001_-_Torpedo_Tube.jpg
      001_-_Phaser_Array.jpg

As in today I've been working a new version of Escape Pods — the previous version wasn't shared here — it's still highly WIP so please don't mind the shapes and colors, so far it's the idea that I've been refining.
      WIP Escape Pods
      unknown.png
      unknown.png
    USS_Memphis_NCC-325104.png
    001_-_Unknown_Class_A_-_Back_View.png
    001_-_Unknown_Class_A_-_Down_View.png
    001_-_Unknown_Class_A_-_Side_View.png
    Post edited by Ael's on
    Lizzy777
    Hey there ! Little message to say that i'm gonna do a little 3D Live Stream at 8:45pm Paris Time (8:15pm currently)
    And for the occasion here's a little Picture !
    unknown.png
    Lizzy777