Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Greetings!

Welcome to the fancy new Scifi-Meshes.com! You old username and password should work. If not, get in touch with staff either here, on Facebook or on Discord.

For a quick summary on what's new, check out this thread.
You should also check out the Community Guidelines here.
You can check out most recent posts here or by clicking the handy links on the top menu or the sidebar.

You can dismiss this message by clicking the little X in the top right corner.

3DHomage to The Cage

scifiericscifieric575 Posts: 1,069Member
Not feeling so great, but the last night of call. So, I thought I'd make this image with my latest Enterprise, imaging if the pilot The Cage was shot in HD ... back in the day.

Purple001ShipAndStars01.png
Tagged:
MadKoiFishLizzy777evil_genius_180FreakP5ych0p4thfurswiftrojren

• evil_genius_180evil_genius_1801312 Posts: 9,496Member
    I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well. However, that's a fantastic image. It looks really close to the original effects, but clearer.
    scifieric
  • P5ych0p4thP5ych0p4th408 GermanyPosts: 273Member
    Man that is beautiful 😍 ... are you planing on doing any shots of her in Motion — maybe contrasted against the galactic barrier?
    scifieric
  • furswiftfurswift475 BrooklynPosts: 157Member
    While I'm glad they kept the original FX for the remaster, this would not look out of place at all. Great work!
    scifieric
    "You've scanned my vessel..."
  • scifiericscifieric575 Posts: 1,069Member
    I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well. However, that's a fantastic image. It looks really close to the original effects, but clearer.
    Thank you, my friend! You're awesome!
    P5ych0p4th wrote: »
    Man that is beautiful 😍 ... are you planing on doing any shots of her in Motion — maybe contrasted against the galactic barrier?
    Thank you, P5ych0p4th! When I make the WNMHGB version, yes, I will make some barrier images. I do want to duplicate The Cage effects with this one.
    furswift wrote: »
    While I'm glad they kept the original FX for the remaster, this would not look out of place at all. Great work!
    Thank you! I appreciate your very kind words!
    P5ych0p4th
  • trekkitrekki346 Posts: 903Member
    Your picture and the object are very beautiful.
    Get well soon.
    scifieric
  • scifiericscifieric575 Posts: 1,069Member
    trekki wrote: »
    Your picture and the object are very beautiful.
    Get well soon.
    Thank you, Trekki!