Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DHomage to The Cage

scifiericscifieric1122 Posts: 1,497Member
Not feeling so great, but the last night of call. So, I thought I'd make this image with my latest Enterprise, imaging if the pilot The Cage was shot in HD ... back in the day.

Purple001ShipAndStars01.png
MadKoiFishLizzy777evil_genius_180FreakP5ych0p4thWarp Propulsion Laboratoryrojren
Tagged:

• evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well. However, that's a fantastic image. It looks really close to the original effects, but clearer.
    scifieric
  • P5ych0p4thP5ych0p4th476 GermanyPosts: 341Member
    Man that is beautiful 😍 ... are you planing on doing any shots of her in Motion — maybe contrasted against the galactic barrier?
    scifieric
  • Warp Propulsion LaboratoryWarp Propulsion Laboratory913 BrooklynPosts: 322Member
    While I'm glad they kept the original FX for the remaster, this would not look out of place at all. Great work!
    scifieric
    Please visit my YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqRhLEHgwgTKxsalM5YznYQ

Formerly furswift
  • scifiericscifieric1122 Posts: 1,497Member
    I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well. However, that's a fantastic image. It looks really close to the original effects, but clearer.
    Thank you, my friend! You're awesome!
    P5ych0p4th wrote: »
    Man that is beautiful 😍 ... are you planing on doing any shots of her in Motion — maybe contrasted against the galactic barrier?
    Thank you, P5ych0p4th! When I make the WNMHGB version, yes, I will make some barrier images. I do want to duplicate The Cage effects with this one.
    furswift wrote: »
    While I'm glad they kept the original FX for the remaster, this would not look out of place at all. Great work!
    Thank you! I appreciate your very kind words!
    P5ych0p4th
  • trekkitrekki939 Posts: 1,394Member
    Your picture and the object are very beautiful.
    Get well soon.
    scifieric
  • scifiericscifieric1122 Posts: 1,497Member
    trekki wrote: »
    Your picture and the object are very beautiful.
    Get well soon.
    Thank you, Trekki!