Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DOld 3D files

bbeltbbelt0 Posts: 0Member
edited August 2016 in Work in Progress #1
While in the process of going through some old hard drives, I found a whole bunch of my older 3d models. Since I spent time on them, I decided to post them for all to see. These are in various stages of completion and I may not ever get around to completing them but who knows; if there is enough interest in one in particular, I may pick it up again.

The first one is my first version of the Ascension class, USS Phoenix. Before I left the production and they got another modeler to create a new ship, this was the original version that almost made it the promotional materials.

phonixglory1_zpsfgkpteoy.jpg

phoenix2_zps6tcmxt0j.jpg

portview1_zpsmjptdfoy.jpg

phoenix3_zpstn1vcsjj.jpg

Like the current iteration of the Ascension class, it has both Federation and Romulan designs and a Slipstream "Jump" drive. It has a couple of other feature that I am not sure if they made it to production with the new ship such as halo-emitters.
110992.jpg
Post edited by bbelt on
Tagged:

• bbeltbbelt0 Posts: 0Member
    Now just to show you all that I don't just do Star Trek ships; here is a Mobile suit from the Gundam Wing series. This is the Tallgeese 3 that was seen in the movie Endless Waltz. I created it to use in a fan film that I planned on doing about six years ago.

Tallgeese_1_zpsv7hqszji.jpg

Tallgeese_2_zpsf2vcfpl6.jpg

Tallgeese_3_zpsnb3rbqax.jpg

This one was almost completed except for texturing, mesh improvements, and rigging.
  • bbeltbbelt0 Posts: 0Member
    And now we have the Congo class vessel. For those who do not know, it was a possible design for the Enterprise J. It was seen at least twice within the Ships of the Line calendar, but never seen on screen.

EnterpriseH.jpg

EntH_back.jpg

EntH_top.jpg

EntH_bottom.jpg

For my own use, I am calling it the Enterprise H.
    110992.jpg110993.jpg110994.jpg110995.jpg