Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

AnimationAlien(s) Animations

Chris2005Chris2005675 Posts: 3,096Member
edited October 2015 in Finished Work #1

ALIEN (2015) Fan Made Teaser.

I'm so excited that there's another Alien movie in the works. :)

Alien Model is the property of The Creative Assembly. All Rights Reserved.

Alien(s) is the property of 20th Century Fox. All Rights Reserved.
108064.png
Post edited by Chris2005 on
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC 12GB
1TB NVMe SSD, 2 x 1GB SATA SSD, 4TB external HDD
32 GB RAM
Windows 11 Pro
JES
Tagged:

• Chris2005Chris2005675 Posts: 3,096Member
    This video is titled "Unidentified Species..."

I've got a video coming up on how I'm adding custom attributes to the Alien model from Alien: Isolation, to allow better control of bone movement. :)

This one is titled "A Perfect Organism..."

I could've made this second render longer, but I wanted the clip to fit inside the time segment from the movie. :)
    JES
    AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
    32 GB RAM
    Windows 11 Pro
  • RandalRRandalR0 Posts: 0Member
    Man I remember the night ..in 1979..when my parents came home from watching this flick...this film was scary
    ..before you saw it the second time...They were rocked by it.-- Alien
    maybe not as much as The Exorcist...but...that thing is close enough to being a devil.

RRR
    RandalR wrote: »
    Man I remember the night ..in 1979..when my parents came home from watching this flick...this film was scary
    ..before you saw it the second time...They were rocked by it.-- Alien
    maybe not as much as The Exorcist...but...that thing is close enough to being a devil.

RRR

haha. To be honest, I wasn't really scared the first time I saw it, I wasn't alive in '79 to see it theaters, but the first time I saw it, I was just like "COOL!" xD
    AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
    32 GB RAM
    Windows 11 Pro
  • TralfazTralfaz412 Posts: 846Member
    I wasn't scared in Alien either. I had read a lot about it before seeing it, so knew when things were going to happen and what to expect. The only film that scared the bejeezus out of me was The Exorcist. At the time, we lived in a house that had a lot of unexplained things happening in it, so the movie kind of hit home. For instance, cold spots, seeing people that weren't there, things turning on by themselves, things disappearing and re-appearing and a lot of other stuff.
    Tralfaz wrote: »
    I wasn't scared in Alien either. I had read a lot about it before seeing it, so knew when things were going to happen and what to expect. The only film that scared the bejeezus out of me was The Exorcist. At the time, we lived in a house that had a lot of unexplained things happening in it, so the movie kind of hit home. For instance, cold spots, seeing people that weren't there, things turning on by themselves, things disappearing and re-appearing and a lot of other stuff.

I've seen The Exorcist two or three times... it made me cock my head more than anything, lol.
    AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
    32 GB RAM
    Windows 11 Pro