Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

AnimationStar Wars Fanfilm Audio Re-Track Animation Sequence

RandalRRandalR0 Posts: 0Member
edited September 2015 in Finished Work #1
Don't get around too much anymore..but....the folks that asked for this has finished their project.
And I saw what I think was the flick...and it appears they did not use my effort.
Kind of disappointed that what I saw bore little similarity to what impression I received in directions.

Oh Well...:D

So, I went ahead and added some real Star Wars score and it is uploaded.
Thought you might like to gawk at the failed animation. :D jk

Vimeo..in case youtube does not play for you.

[video=vimeo;139419275]

Coming Soon....The Hungry Masters.......the story of Darth Ham and Master Biscuit...
2 forces unite to create a sandwich...and how Lord Gravy
tried to thwart their plans. :D :D

Thank you for Visiting my post.
109427.jpg
Post edited by RandalR on
Tagged:

• Very nice! Fighters are a little slower than I would expect, but excellent composition and concept. Love the "hull scraping" shot of the Executor class.
  • RandalRRandalR0 Posts: 0Member
    Very nice! Fighters are a little slower than I would expect, but excellent composition and concept. Love the "hull scraping" shot of the Executor class.

Much appreciated..ty.
    I had a time with this...because. I was impressed that it is a straight zoom down into the ISD...and seeing all the action, w/o any pans or turns of Camera,
    and the audio track used for timing means it is a like an 18 second zoom.what I got is actually how it would happen, and the only way I could think of
    using the parameters that were given.
    they wanted one ship to come in behind and take out the 2 Fighters and then catch up to the other..very hard to try and get it in...:D

Any how, it seems much better with real star wars score...:D ty...