Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DNaucrate Class

2»

• cavebearcavebear179 Posts: 623Member
    You know I think that Stormcloud has a point. It is a very tiny ship and I think you could probably figure a way to land it on a surface. You could sure put in some useful stuff in that space. A gym for the roid monkeys :) or something else :)

I do like what the ship looks like though. I like the small size which is a nice change from the usual uber ST ship.
  • ElowanElowan0 Posts: 0Member
    Wife of Daedalus
  • VALKYRIE013VALKYRIE013547 Posts: 1,473Member
    Just going by the blueprints..

And I for one think its good for the small ships to have atleast 1 shuttle, just incase something happens, and they abondon ship, to have atleast 1 warp capable ship to tow the lifeboats to saftey.. :)
  • Judge Death.Judge Death.1 Posts: 0Member
    well Named her the USS Alfheim!!

so got the shield grid and windows cut in for the Eng hull, and cleanned up the "Saucer" a bit!

Moving on to the Lower Eng hull, and the Warp Pylons and naccelles..

Thanks all for the comments!

Oddly enough some views of this ship give me an image of a snake swallowing an egg....
  • VALKYRIE013VALKYRIE013547 Posts: 1,473Member
    okay.. except for a few details, I think I'm done modeling! now on to texturing!! :banghead:

So, added a refuling "Spine" to the bottom of the ship (since the tanks are on the bottom..) and a warp ejection hatch!

Then the "sensor strip" on the Saucer, and other here's and theres!

So, Thanks!
    105019.jpg105020.jpg105021.jpg105022.jpg
  • Vortex5972Vortex5972333 Posts: 1,211Member
    Amazing work. That's a very cool ship.
  • rwkingrwking189 Posts: 173Member
    I like this little ship....both this version and the one by Manos. Since neither one though has some type of backstory/background, after I get settled in my new place....I may ( with permission) set down and come up with a plausible How, When, Where, and Why background/backstory for this ship.
  • unusualsuspexunusualsuspex331 Norfolk UKPosts: 0Member
    I've loved the little bugger since I saw Manos's MSD and you've made a top job of turning her into a fully fledged little ship Ken. Nice work