Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

AnimationCylon First Contact ( Revisited)

RandalRRandalR0 Posts: 0Member
edited July 2013 in Finished Work #1
After a comment on YT on the original video I made, I opened up some of the scene files from it and voila,
a video was born,,, again,,,, ( No reproductive organs required)

[video=vimeo;70298718]

May be a part 2 in the near future.

Regards,

Randal R.
102421.jpg
Post edited by RandalR on

• spacefighterspacefighter2 Posts: 0Member
    RandalR wrote: »

really great video. enjoyed it and thought the dogfight near the start with the raider was very nice. good models again and good effects, your lighting and engine effects have really improved since your earlier videos, unfortunately the shots with the cgi pilots let it down a bit. modelling and animating a human, or any other organic life form, is beeping hard and when not quite perfect can spoil any shots it appears in. i advise avoiding animating humans, however if you can composite a friend or yourself in with green screen fairly well then you have a great way of adding some human detail. i'm not sure if i saw the original of this but this one was very nice, look forward to part 2(and please include more dogfights).

p.s. i don't know if you've ever attempted anything really complex but maybe have a surface battle sequence with armoured ground vehicles and fighters flying above them. if you can find a way to do that it would be spectacular.
  • RandalRRandalR0 Posts: 0Member
    oh I agree on the pilot clip, it ruins it for me too.,

oh I wish I could try some actual cam footage and VFX it into something. Don't have a camera.... :(

Thanks man for all the words, Appreciate it... :D