Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DU.S.S.Titan Late Night Meetings

Dark SaberDark Saber1 Posts: 0Member
edited July 2013 in Finished Work #1
Here is another new Titan Wallpaper this time featuring the wonderful mesh from Scifi-meshes Valkyrie013 I call this one Late Night Meetings featuring the TItan's Crew Mess Hall.

U.S.S.Titan Designed by Sean P.Tourangeau Mesh by Valkyrie013 A‧ Layout by Sean P.Tourangeau A‧ 7-1-2013
102192.jpg
Post edited by Dark Saber on
Tagged:

• spacefighterspacefighter2 Posts: 0Member
    good work, can we perhaps see an animation featuring it or a render of it in battle with some alien ship. even better an animation of it in battle with an alien vessel? the mesh is wonderful and the render good but the glow effect on the deflector lets it down a bit, maybe alter that so it looks more like something emitting light rather than just a weirdly bright patch. what software is this done in?
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    Very nice, I like the close-up view of the ship and the background is nice too.

I always love Valk's work. It's always good that you can get that close to a mesh and it still looks great. You can read the text on the escape pods. :D It's also nice to see a render of one of the interiors that he worked so hard on. :)