Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DChasing the past

Dark SaberDark Saber1 Posts: 0Member
edited June 2013 in Finished Work #1
Here is another cross over image that I created tonight. I call this chasing the past. The Titan and here crew has found itself in the time of Captain Archer and his Enterprise. The two crews must work together to expose a plot to destroy the future by a group that is bent on destroying the past.

U.S.S.Titan Designed by Sean P. Tourangeau
NX-Refit Designed by Doug Drexler
U.S.S.Titan Mesh by Tobias Richter
NX-Refit by Michael Wiley
Composit image by Sean P. Tourangeau in Adobe Photoshop CS6

*Fixed the image with better version re-touched the ship outlines. I some how uploaded a older version of the image.
Post edited by Dark Saber on
Tagged:

• spacefighterspacefighter2 Posts: 0Member
    Dark Saber wrote: »
    The Titan and here crew has found itself in the time of Captain Archer and his Enterprise. The two crews must work together to expose a plot to destroy the future by a group that is bent on destroying the past.
    maybe you want to do an animation or short film based on that, nice render.
  • YaricYaric0 Posts: 0Member
    Like the image overall but whats with the crappy outline around both ships? Looks like you used the polygon lasso tool to cut them out of a black background and then didn't clean it up. Could use a little more time to clean that up...
  • Dark SaberDark Saber1 Posts: 0Member
    I didn't realize I uploaded a older version of the image. I have now replaced that file with the actual final image. Just so you all know this image was only worked on for about 1.5 hours.
  • YaricYaric0 Posts: 0Member
    hah, looks quite a bit better. Nice.