Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

AnimationStar Wars X-Wing Project

RandalRRandalR0 Posts: 0Member
edited June 2013 in Finished Work #1
Getting my feet wet with star wars.
101886.png
Post edited by RandalR on
Tagged:

• spacefighterspacefighter2 Posts: 0Member
    lovely, i always preferred babylon 5 s starfuries and thuderbolts to the x-wing but this is very good. i think you should have made the cockpit canopies on your x-wings clear and modelled some basic cockpit detail as in one of the early shots i felt the appearance of a grey cockpit canopy that was not at all transparent let the shot down a h*ck of a lot. the battle is nice and i like the way the x-wings confront the star destroyers at the end but, and i know star wars doesn't usually do this, how about making the fighters maneuvre a bit more like real spacecraft, turn on the spot, thrusting, traveling "backwards",etc...
    also crucially improve the engine glows on your craft, you are a d*mned good animator but that is your major problem, they do not glow brightly enough or in the right sort of colour. try blue flames from the rear like you did with your cylon raiders in your evil intends video.
    oh and by the way, from watching your videos it seems you have quite a talent for titling at the start.