Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Blunt Wars Concept Art Wanted

Evil AntonioEvil Antonio0 Posts: 0Member
edited May 2013 in Looking for... #1
Hello, my name is Logan and I am an Independent filmmaker. I am currently writing a web series that I plan on shooting in the next 2 years, and I was looking to get some concept art made for it.

Synopsis-
In the year 2099, today's pop culture has become an extremely rare and illegal commodity. People pay big money for movies from the 1950's to the 2000's. Our protagonists, Han and Chewie, are smugglers of this lost media. We follows them on adventures throughout the stars.

I need concept art of the principle characters (Han, Chewie, and Mizuki), their Ship, the scenery, the villains, and the aliens. I also need a logo for the show and a title font. The show is called Blunt Wars, and it does have mature content.

Send me a PM with your email for the first 3 episodes in pdf format. We will also negotiate payment from there. You can then post the work here. I look forward to working with you.
Post edited by Evil Antonio on

• biotechbiotech171 Posts: 0Member
    Han and Chewie? Hope you have a good lawyer.
  • spacefighterspacefighter2 Posts: 0Member
    sorry to ruin the plot but...

couldn't han and chewie just send the movies as files by radio/whatever communication is being used. even if there are ftl ships and no ftl"radios" smuggling a few gigabytes of data is hardly difficult they could just hide it amongst something else. maybe have them smuggle something a little harder to hide.
  • Evil AntonioEvil Antonio0 Posts: 0Member
    They smuggle the original dvds, vhs's, and 35mm film stock. Plus it is illegal to posses these materials at the time, so putting it on a computer where it could be tracked is begging to get caught in their world.
    And good point bio tech, I'll prolly change their names then
  • calamity_sicalamity_si361 Posts: 369Member
    I've designed an awesome knightrider smuggling ship you could use...http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/364/2/b/darkrider_mkiii_by_calamitysi-d4kq2hn.jpg
    That's very nice Calamity, but Han and Chewie's ship look's like a winnebago.
  • calamity_sicalamity_si361 Posts: 369Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygE01sOhzz0A la Spaceballs? Does it come with ludicrous speed too? LOL!
    They smuggle the original dvds, vhs's, and 35mm film stock. Plus it is illegal to posses these materials at the time, so putting it on a computer where it could be tracked is begging to get caught in their world.
    even more reason to just use some private computers and small usb drives, the films could be broken into packets of data and distributed as "random" errors in a few thousand "legal" files, such as diagrams,text documents and CADs. the private computers could be achieved simply my modifying a normal computer by removing it's wi-fi/radio/internet connection or is this also illegal.
    I've designed an awesome knightrider smuggling ship you could use...http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/364/2/b/darkrider_mkiii_by_calamitysi-d4kq2hn.jpg

i've seen this ship of yours before, rather awesome i agree.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygE01sOhzz0A la Spaceballs? Does it come with ludicrous speed too? LOL!

Oh I totally forgot about space balls. Okay, so it isn't a winnebago then. And just as a reminder, I am paying for this concept art, so please PM me if you're interested.
    Something I forgot to mention is the episodes are only ten minutes a piece, so the sample script you would get is only 30 pages total. So please pm me and get paid to show off your cool art skills.
  • BorgManBorgMan209 DutchlandPosts: 581Member
    I might be interested. Does the script have enough describing elements to work from? If so, I might be able to help you out...