Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DNew WIP - Star Wars A9 Vigilance

Cata_bRcCata_bRc0 Posts: 0Member
edited February 2013 in Work in Progress #1
This is my new WIP
88559.jpg
88560.jpg
88561.jpg
Post edited by Cata_bRc on
Tagged:

• StarscreamStarscream231 Posts: 1,049Member
    Nice. Looks spot on so far! :)
  • Darth ZiggyDarth Ziggy0 Posts: 0Member
    Nice shapes.:thumb:
  • Capt DaveCapt Dave0 Posts: 0Member
    I use to play a Droid Bounty Hunter that had one of these at one point. He had rigged up a hyper-drive into the thing, as well as a little extra space.

Later he upgraded to a modified Imperial Tie/sa bomber.
  • Cata_bRcCata_bRc0 Posts: 0Member
    Thanks guys. Tonight I will put more photos
    At last I finished the spaceship. I've attached some new photos. 1.png2.png3.png1330826_79164720.jpg
    100254.png100255.png100256.png100257.jpg
  • anystaranystar0 Posts: 0Member
    very nice, i like it :)
  • spacefighterspacefighter2 Posts: 0Member
    nice render with the mountains. personally i think the craft is rather ugly though, i do quite like the gun and it's position.
    Thanks folks.

@spacefighter the spaceship's name is A9 Vigilance, you find it in Star Wars.
    I didn't rendered it with the mountains. I've added the mountains in Photoshop.

Have a nice day
  • spacefighterspacefighter2 Posts: 0Member
    it wasn't a criticism, sorry. the image still looks good, i do not remember seeing it in any of the films.
    I didn't take it like criticism, sorry if it sounded like that.
    You can find more info about this ship here A9 Vigilance
  • TALON_UKTALON_UK2 Posts: 0Member
    I like it, you don't see too many models of this craft (or at least I haven't), usually if someone goes to the Dark Empire comics they'll pick the more popular E-Wing, which is one of my fave EU fighter designs, or the Eclipse Super Star Destroyer, but I have a lot of time for the A9 too.

Some larger renders might be nice though.
    TALON_UK wrote: »
    I like it, you don't see too many models of this craft (or at least I haven't), usually if someone goes to the Dark Empire comics they'll pick the more popular E-Wing, which is one of my fave EU fighter designs, or the Eclipse Super Star Destroyer, but I have a lot of time for the A9 too.

Some larger renders might be nice though.

I also like E Wing or B Wing but I didn't see lots of pictures or models with A9 Vigilance and that is why I choose to make this ship.