Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DValkyrie's Star Wars Etc.

VALKYRIE013VALKYRIE013547 Posts: 1,473Member
edited July 2012 in Work in Progress #1
Before you ask, yes, still working on the Prometheus and stuff.. Just been Playing Force Unleashed 2 this week and got a spur to make something Star Wars at the moment...

So was a toss up between the Corellian Smuggler light ship from Old Republic, Or.. the Ebon Hawk from Kotor.. Chose the Ebon Hawk! :)

few hours in, some blocking in, and some small details here and there.. Plan on making a cockpit for her based on the concept art..

have some good refs, and somebody scratchbuilding a plastic model of it, and by the ref's I got, its pretty accurate so I'll be using some details from it.. and considering its a light poly ship.. some liberty's will be taken :)

So ... something like my second Star Wars build, but this one will be the first I finish.. or even get half way... hell I'm further on this one than any of the others I've done!!!

So.. working on this at home, starting on some demo reel stuff for at work/after work ( I usually stay an hr or two piddling around on stuff.. comfortable work space )

Well More latter!
Post edited by VALKYRIE013 on
Tagged:

• RekkertRekkert4070 Buenos Aires, ArgentinaPosts: 2,307Member
    Great start. I've always had a soft spot for the ships of KoTOR, even though I've never been able to finish the game. :p
    For all my finished Trek fan art, please visit my portfolio
  • TaidremTaidrem67 Posts: 279Member
    Veri good start The Ebon Hawk was a Dynamic-class freighter and a smuggler ship! With interest I will watch! I hope you it it is realistic you will make
  • VALKYRIE013VALKYRIE013547 Posts: 1,473Member
    Спасибо Taidrem, я уверен, будет стараться сделать это как можно более реалистичным! Хотя я не знаю, если мои навыки текстур за нее! :)

( Google translated to Russian.. hope you can understand it! if not I'll stick to English :) )

Thanks Rekkert! yeah.. atleast you nearly finished.. I played for maybe 1 day before quiting.. Not much of an RPG player!
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    Nice work.
    :o Ты знаешь Русский!!!! Вот облом, ладно. А ты сделай всё с помощью 3д а остальное раскрась!
    translate :o You know Russian!!!! Here a regional ohm, all right. And you make all with the help 3д and the rest put in textures!
  • VALKYRIE013VALKYRIE013547 Posts: 1,473Member
    Нет, с помощью Google Translate, так как я заметил вас проблемы с английским .. так что никаких проблем я буду стараться изо всех сил на это!
    ok no problems.....