Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DSGU Ancient Shuttle

SGA MaddinSGA Maddin331 Posts: 0Member
edited April 2012 in Finished Work #1
Over 6 month I worked on this projekt. My version of the ancient Destiny shuttle form Stargate Universe. Total work time for moddeling and texturing is something about 7 days total. It was pretty hard to get the right shape ande details on that round surface. I never did a modell like this before. IA’am very happy with the modell itself but textures arent perfekt jet. Maybe I will UV map the bigger parts to add some more specific details like rust or dirt. Currenty I use quadermapping for texures. The modell itself was done and rendered in Cinema 4d R12. I did textures and postwork with photoshop. The textures are pretty big 4096x4096 and I used several textures form CG Textures to create this seamless textures. I didnA’t modelled the interior so I use photos form set behind the windows.

Excursion
attachment.php?attachmentid=95972&d=1332598995
WeA’ve got company
attachment.php?attachmentid=95973&d=1332599022
94461.jpg
94436.jpg
94437.jpg
Post edited by SGA Maddin on
Tagged:

• SGA MaddinSGA Maddin331 Posts: 0Member
    Another SGU Ancient Shuttle picture. This time inspired by Stargate Universe episode S01E05 Light.
    Light
    Light_byMartinSteil2012.jpg
    94461.jpg
  • tekkon7tekkon761 Posts: 0Member
    Man the textures on this shuttle are good. Makes me sad though, another great story down the toilet. Great work here though.
  • tobiasrichtertobiasrichter333 Posts: 0Member
    Very nice model and textures, but I would suggest creating a highres individual texture map for the main hull. That way you can have interaction on the texture level with the addons and recessed areas - which will help a lot to make it look more real.
  • Davide_sdDavide_sd4 Posts: 0Member
    Really great pics!!