Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Greetings!

Welcome to the fancy new Scifi-Meshes.com! You old username and password should work. If not, get in touch with staff either here, on Facebook or on Discord.

For a quick summary on what's new, check out this thread.
You should also check out the Community Guidelines here.
You can check out most recent posts here or by clicking the handy links on the top menu or the sidebar.

You can dismiss this message by clicking the little X in the top right corner.

Lego Supercar

13»

• japetusjapetus178 SeattlePosts: 782Member
    Great job!! Now you just have to 3d print all the parts out for your own set ;)
  • thorGTthorGT0 Posts: 0Member
    This is so damn awesome. I'm a big Technic fan myself, got about 0.5 cubic meter of LEGO parts lying in the garage, I think. Although I've never seen this exact model. Wel, I actually have the Formula 1 yellow car, and it has similar features, like suspension and the animated V-engine. Oh, it also has a steering mechanism. I think that model was one of the first ones to incorporate that new LEGO Technic part, the flexible wires with ball joints, remember?

Armondikov, could you please make a close-up clay render of the axle/cog complication that is hidden beneath the car body? The one you have already shown in a wire render. I'd like to see some details there, looks like they got some custom cog parts in that complication. This means that I most probably will not be able to build a similar car myself, I'm most definitely missing those cog parts.