Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

• gusdorfgusdorf175 Posts: 51Member
    Looking pretty good so far!
  • tonygardnertonygardner339 Posts: 15Member
    Thanks gusdorf
  • SchimpfySchimpfy396 Posts: 1,632Member
    Awesome work so far. Looks to be straight out of the show. :thumb:
  • homerpalooza67homerpalooza67228 Posts: 1,891Member
    of all scifi, the B5 Earth-Force ships are my absolute favorite! nice job!! :shiner:
  • MarkyDMarkyD0 Posts: 0Member
    Nice work, lots of detail too. Always found the front of these ships to look slightly evil and menacing.. think its the big red mouth, your model captures this very well. I think you should replace the textured lighting with physical lighting to help it look a little more realistic.

Great job, look forward to seeing more.
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    Nice work. A fine level of detail you put in there. :)
    Juvat wrote: »
    Awesome work so far. Looks to be straight out of the show. :thumb:
    of all scifi, the B5 Earth-Force ships are my absolute favorite! nice job!! :shiner:
    MarkyD wrote: »
    Nice work, lots of detail too. Always found the front of these ships to look slightly evil and menacing.. think its the big red mouth, your model captures this very well. I think you should replace the textured lighting with physical lighting to help it look a little more realistic.

Great job, look forward to seeing more.
    Aresius wrote: »
    Nice work. A fine level of detail you put in there. :)

Thanks everyone.
  • IRMLIRML253 Posts: 1,993Member
    alright tony, not seen much of you since 3drabbithole went down, hope you post here more often :)
  • BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1115 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,567Member
    Awesome! Never enough of the Omega-Class around... one of my all-time favorite sci-fi ships.
    IRML wrote: »
    alright tony, not seen much of you since 3drabbithole went down, hope you post here more often :)
    Awesome! Never enough of the Omega-Class around... one of my all-time favorite sci-fi ships.

Thanks guys, hey IRML yeah I usually just post over at F3D but I'm trying to add SFM and Spinquad into my web browsing routine as well.

I can't believe it's really been that long since I posted an update

Since my last update the F3D B5 Tribute contest has been launched and so I will be entering this beast in it. It should be fun to see what everyone comes up with.

I have started to 'nurnie' up the 'trays' around the top of the 'head' of the ship but have found it really hard going and have started and restarted many times over but then I saw Ozylot's thread here at SFM and I was struck by what a good idea it was.

Anyway I've been experimenting with his techniques and building my own versions of nurnies and this is the first set of renders showing what it could look like...

th_308.jpg th_309.jpg th_312.jpg

I quite like the almost industrial look of it but I will need to make a few more nurnies and poly cull the ones I've already made if I'm going to use them extensively on the ship.

What do you guys think? As always c&c welcome.
  • viper01870viper018700 Posts: 0Member
    omega class is just fun in general but always a ship to respect and run from lol
  • Kmpr´rakKmpr´rak171 Posts: 12Member
    The EA symbol is not pink as I remember. But aside, it is great work!