Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DContract work for Starpoint Gemini

InvertedVantageInvertedVantage0 Posts: 0Member
edited March 2011 in Work in Progress #1
Currently working on a free DLC for Starpoint Gemini, here are some concepts so far;

massive_station_entrance_1_by_invertedvantage-d3bahv8.png

de3dbc50ad583ab1e056d77209c3b56e-d3bai2c.jpg

It's a game that came out recently on Desura - you play as a starship captain in a sort of overhead third-person view.

To be honest the game itself is in a bit of a rough state - I couldn't bring myself to play through very much of it. I thought the concept was interesting enough to volunteer to help, though.

WIP;

drone_attacker_wip_by_invertedvantage-d3cjf9h.jpg

Their site;
www.starpointgemini.com

further_attack_drone_wip_by_invertedvantage-d3cliyw.jpg

The blocks are engines that rotate axially for increased maneuverability.
88590.png
Post edited by InvertedVantage on
Tagged:

• fluxfirefluxfire181 Posts: 604Member
    Interesting idea for a game.... while i like the little drones there i am more interested in seeing what you do with the star-port its self. Nice work so far...
  • somacruz145somacruz1450 Posts: 0Member
    The game is looking really nice in the screenshots, a lot of variety in the ships and environment. The attack drone is nice as well, looking forward to seeing more :thumb:
  • InvertedVantageInvertedVantage0 Posts: 0Member
    Thank you. :)

I finished the modeling (just a few more details on the underside) and decided to throw together a couple quick renders;

duck_by_invertedvantage-d3cruq4.png

letskeepthispartygoing_png_by_invertedvantage-d3cruvf.png

roll_roll_roll_by_invertedvantage-d3crv0x.png

fluxfire; the Starpoint is their thing, it's like these devices around some sort of energy field that allow instant transport between systems.