Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DMy first spaceship

2»

• Cata_bRcCata_bRc0 Posts: 0Member
    I will go with 2. Tonight I will put also some pictures with the cockpit interior. Thanks.
  • colbmistacolbmista2 Posts: 0Member
    how do u get in the back cockpit for the rear gunner?
    At the begining I've wanted to make an entrance on the back of pilot 2 like in the picture.
    But you see I have already 2 pilots: first man, who sits in the front of the ship, pilot the ship (sorry I didn't know how to write this correctly - you know what I mean)
    second man is for weapon, in the back I will put a turret
    I'M SORRY AGAIN I'M NOT SO GOOD WITH ENLISH but I will learn from you.
    87802.png
  • HaturodHaturod0 Posts: 0Member
    No pun intended, but if that thing crashes on landing it would hurt to get out of the turret if there's a seat in front of the door :) I have an idea for my velites fighter where the pilot goes in to the fighter by lowering "the cockpit floor" downwards takeing the seats with it, perhaps you can use that idea :)
    Indeed it is a good idea but I don't intend to put another pilot there. It will be somputer controled something like this. What do you think it is a good idea ... anyway I will se that in the future for the moment I want to finish the lower part of the ship.
  • HaturodHaturod0 Posts: 0Member
    What if you reverse the rear seat, and make the turret computer controlled by monitor? :) Space combat would probally spawn over several kilometers anyway, so a viewport for a turret might not be all that realistic anyway :)
  • metalsnakemetalsnake5 Posts: 0Member
    or have the rear seat slide into the rear cockpit that allows him to move between cockpits and enter and exit the ship just my two cents :)
    Thank you very much. A very good idea. I will thik about it and make some changes
    Wire frame
    87822.png