Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DStar Trek Ares Class

[Deleted User][Deleted User]11 Posts: 4,002Member
edited November 2010 in Work in Progress #1
I thought I get some feedback on a current project I'm working on.
I still got a lot of detailing to do, but this is the overall layout of the ship so far.
Post edited by Unknown User on
Tagged:

• danibenne4danibenne4171 Posts: 6Member
    tr2kk13101 wrote: »
    I thought I get some feedback on a current project I'm working on.
    I still got a lot of detailing to do, but this is the overall layout of the ship so far.

Your ship has a some similar attibutes to the Sovereign class and I think it will be a fine ship once you have finished with it. Excellent work on the ship design. Keep up the good work.
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    Nice looking ship. Let's see where it goes from here.
  • publiusrpubliusr550 Posts: 1,747Member
    Nice and flat. Somebody at www,starshipmodeler.com had an Endeavor class that was similar, but with a round hull with the sovie treatment.
  • Capt DaveCapt Dave0 Posts: 0Member
    I for one, like these flatter ships.
  • HellsgateHellsgate0 Posts: 8Member
    I'd love to see more arrowhead-type primary hulls. There's tons of obvious Sovereign-Class variants.
  • Capt DaveCapt Dave0 Posts: 0Member
    Hellsgate wrote: »
    I'd love to see more arrowhead-type primary hulls. There's tons of obvious Sovereign-Class variants.

Agreed. Though I wouldn't mind seeing a Miranda-ized version of the Sovereign class.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]2 Posts: 3Member
    Thank for the positive feedback on her so far. I'm playing around with the stardrive section a bit, trying out some different design ideas. I'm thinking of going with layer type elements. Though until after Thanksgiving I'm sorry to say I won't be posting too many updates on the project. I got a week and a half notice today on a few character models I need to do for work.