Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DBlender with 'The Guy Who Faints' (newbie)

experiment442experiment4420 Posts: 0Member
edited November 2010 in Work in Progress #1
So, I recently pulled out blender from the internets. Used to use google SU, but the rendering got a bit annoying. So I haulled ass to Blender.Org to find out about this rather awesome product.

Now, after about three days of tinkering, and discovering how to save renders :lol:, I made someone in two minutes which would have filled my afternoon if I were using SU.

Please remember, I am a noob with this software, and rather than post a rubbish spaceship, I'll go with orbs, a lighting setup and a stage. To make it sci-fi... uh.. they're... powercells for a... uh... generator... of some kind...

Feedback is welcome good or bad, please be harsh and give a few helping hands.
(How do I lower the render quality?)
85425.png
Post edited by experiment442 on
Tagged:

• omnipotentomnipotent658 SwedenPosts: 466Member
    nice to see you finally pull the swiths to a (somewhat) better and real modeling software exper!
    nowill be looking at your stuff with a keen intrest.
  • JennyJenny2 Posts: 0Member
    Well, there's really not a whole lot there to comment on, is there? But hey, congratulations on starting on the road to 3D madness!
  • meugen06meugen06334 Posts: 5Member
    Welcome to the blender world.
  • LockeFPLockeFP171 Posts: 0Member
    Like Walkyrje said, not a whole lot going on, there. It looks interesting, and I can't see any obvious flaws (other than the parts interfering with each other's space). It would be easier to critique if it were a concrete object, such as a lamp or table or somesuch.