Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

2DGuns!

airsoftfarmerairsoftfarmer0 Posts: 0Member
edited October 2010 in Work in Progress #1
Hi guys I've been working on drawing a bunch of AR parts in paint at the same scale for a mix n' match type thing. Just figured I would share this with you. Feel free to build your own gun and post them, I'm interested to see what you guys come up with!
arparts.png
lowers, uppers, barrels, etc...
accesories.png
accesories
optics.png
optics
benellivincitactical.png
Benelli Vinci tactical
hk416iar.png
HK 416 IAR (M27)
hk416kurz.png
HK 416K (kurz)
hk417.png
HK 417
hkg36para.png
HK G36 para stock
hkg37.png
HK G37
hkg37ebr.png
HK G37 EBR
hkg37mod2145inch.png
HK G37A2 14.5"
hkg37mod218inch.png
('18"
hkg37mod222inch.png
('22"
hkg37sfr.png
HK G37SF
m14ebrmod5.png
M14 EBR MOD 5
m14ebrmod6.png
M14 EBR MOD 6
m14ebrmod7.png
MOD 7
ironridgearmsira10.png
Iron Ridge Arms IRA-10
sr25.png
Knight's SR-25
vltormur.png
Vltor MUR
sig556carbine.png
Sig 556
sig556iar.png
Sig 556 IAR
sawp.png
SAWP (stand alone weapons platform)
remington105ctiall.png
Remington 105CTi tactical models
83995.png
Post edited by airsoftfarmer on
Tagged:

• somacruz145somacruz1450 Posts: 0Member
    Wow that's one amazing collection you've got here ! :thumb: I wish it was a bit more hi-res but this is by no means bad anyway. Will you be doing some sci-fi parts ?
  • airsoftfarmerairsoftfarmer0 Posts: 0Member
    Yeah I thought about doing a series of stargate related add-on weapons, like the kull warrior energy weapon, or a naquada based mini staff energy weapon. But I'll defitely be doing an aliens pulse rifle and a few rail guns.
    killzone2.png
    outlawstarcaster.png
    t2techcomexplosive.png
    anybody guess what these are?
  • bagera4000bagera4000251 Posts: 1,516Member
    sweet
    some new ones:
    mk111mod0.png
    Mk. 111 MOD 0 small caliber rail gun, holds one 47 round magazine of small caliber tungsten darts and 3 rechargeable battery packs, good for 3 mags per pack.

with combat accessories:
    mk111mod0.png
  • ArmondikovArmondikov0 Posts: 0Member
    outlawstarcaster.png

Well, I think it looks like an Outlaw Starcaster... okay, that's from reading the file name of the image. I really have no idea what it is beyond what 7 seconds of Google has told me. But it looks interesting, it's like it has an old flint-lock mechanism on it, I assume that's some steampunk-esque Rule of Cool rather than anything practical.
  • bagera4000bagera4000251 Posts: 1,516Member
    Armondikov wrote: »
    Well, I think it looks like an Outlaw Starcaster... okay, that's from reading the file name of the image. I really have no idea what it is beyond what 7 seconds of Google has told me. But it looks interesting, it's like it has an old flint-lock mechanism on it, I assume that's some steampunk-esque Rule of Cool rather than anything practical.

its gun from outlaw star
    Corect! lol, I usually like my stuff to be realistic but outlaw star is my favorite anime so I decided to do a caster. That locking bar rotates down so the breech can slide out to load "magic" shells. Oh and the other two are a gun from Killzone 2 and the Tech-Com soldier's explosive mine from T2.
  • publiusrpubliusr550 Posts: 1,747Member
    I loved that series. Each shell was an ammo-version of a magic wand. Loved the name of the enemy ship as well, the Hecatonchire IIRC.
  • TovetteTovette5 Posts: 13Member
    killzone2.png

That's she Helgan sniper rifle from Killzone.
    Yep, I just realized last night that it needs the scope, the picture I drew it from didn't have a scope on it.
    well here's another one:
    hkmodularcaselessrifle.png
    HK Modular Caseless Rifle, 6.5x42mm caseless.
  • FlankerFlanker0 Posts: 0Member
    Wow that is quite a lot of guns. Realistic designs also have my preference so keep it up ;)
    mk111mod1.png
    Mk. 111 MOD 1, integrated IR laser/illuminator
    mk111mod3.png
    Mk. 111 MOD 2
    mk112mod0.png
    Mk. 112 MOD 0 LSW
    Uses and external power source instead of batteries. Threaded cable screws into the bottom of the stock where the auxillary battery usually is. In a mounted role it uses the vehicle as a power source, or a backpack power cell in the light support weapon role. Also has a longer barrel and 200 round helical magazine. The mag loads like a bizon SMG, the front of the magazine is pushed into the stock and the rear is rotated upwards until it locks. The front side is fixed, it has a carry handle, integrated bipod, and pintle mount. The rate of fire is slow, somewhere in the 400-450rpm range, because of the gun needing to recharge. Something i didn't explain about the Mk. 111 is the up/down arrow buttons forward of the trigger control the energy level of the weapon, press up and each shot is more powerful, down is less power. In the Mk.112 this also controls the rate of fire. If the energy level is set high, it takes more time in between shots to charge, thus slower rate of fire at higher power levels, and higher ROF at low levels. Even at low levels the kinetic energy should penetrate any soft target and even concrete block walls, high levels are for armor/fortified barricades. The small button below the arrow buttons modify the arrow buttons to decrease ROF at low power levels, saving ammo and energy. The Mk. 111 is not fully automatic, since it runs on battery packs, and this button just modifies the arrow button to select which of the 3 battery packs to use. The rocker switch on the bottom of the control group is a safety.
    battpack.png
    battery pack, inspired by Predator. Has a battery (may be replaced by some kind of futuristic power source), cooling unit (for weapon or power source), and a radio/combat computer.
    mk112mod1.png
    MOD 1, lacks the bipod and pintle mount but gains more picatinny rails.
    mk112mod0.png
    MOD 0 with folding grip, WILCOX AN/PEQ7, and EoTech Holosight
    mk112mod1.png
    MOD 1 with forward grip, aftermarket swiveling bipod, AN/PEQ7, Elcan M145 with killflash and mounted Trijicon RMR sight.
    HK caseless PDW
    hkmodularcaselesspdw.png
    with Ziess Z-point and folding forward grip
    hkmodularcaselesspdw.png
    killzone2sniper.png
    Helghast Sniper rifle
    hellboysamaratin.png
    Hellboy Samaratin
    hellboysamaratincarbine.png
    hkg37mod2145inch.png
    mk111mod2.png
    fnfiveseven.png
    fnfiveseventan.png
    fnfivesevenexttendedmag.png
    fnfivesevencompensated.png
    fnfivesevencompetition.png
    FiveSeven competition
    fnfivesevenmachinepisto.png
    FiveSeven Machinpistol
    bsgpistol.png
    BSG colonial sidearm
  • backsteptbackstept2081 Posts: 929Member
    the BSG FiveSeven is one of my all time favorites :thumb:
    Mine too, I love how they didn't just go with a flashlight or laser attachment, but a f*n rocket launcher! lol
    remington105ctitactical.png
    Remington 105CTi tactical entry
    98652919.png
    heres one of my favorite projects, all different kind of shotgun shells. Of coarse everbody knows the usuals like Buckshot and zinc powder door breachers, but i did some of the unusual ones. First is the FRAG-12, which I'm sure many of you have seen on youtube. It's an impact frag grenade with stabalizing fins fired from a shotgun. Next is the Flechette canister round, full of small darts that spread out like shot but have much more range and penetrating ability. These were actually used in 40mm shells in vietnam. Then we have the Hornady SST slug, just a standard hunting round. Then there's the CS Feret, a slug filled with tear gas, just enough to incapacitiate the person hit with it and maybe irritate others around him. Next is the DSAPI slug, something I came up with. It's pretty much the same as the .50 discarding sabot armor piercing incindiary round currently in use with our armed forces, just larger, meant to be used at a closer range and has more of an incindiary effect. The Bushwacker and Bolo slugs are a couple of specialty rounds you can actually buy. The bushwacker is filled with all different sizes of shot and is designed for clearing thick brush and other obsticles, and the Bolo slug is 2 seperate slugs connected with a high tensile strength wire that spread apart until the wire is taught and then the wire cuts right through anything that gets between the slugs.
    Here are a few 40mm weapons and shells, eventually I'm going to do some scifi tech oriented shotgun and 40mm shells for these guns, like a quick expanding foam imobalizing round or EMP rounds.
    m79a2.png
    M79 A2
    esgl.png
    pancorjackhammer40.png
    40mm version of the Pancor Jackhammer, 6 round revolver like the Milkor MGL, just bullpup configuration so longer barrell.
    pancorjackhammer40maste.png
    Masterkey configuration, single electronic trigger
    40mmshells.png
    assorted shells