Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DMeet the kid's.........mako & rover!

RaftermanRafterman331 Posts: 0Member
edited August 2010 in Work in Progress #1
Hey peoples of SFM forum-World......How posteth thee. Have been in the mesh wilderness for a little
while. Tryin 2 learn sum basic tricks. Like lighting fires catchin fishes.....polygon extrusions. lol
Thought i should post sum work of my own as I only used to come for the view and inspiration in the past.

The background on these two babes is still a little fuzzy in my head, but alas the pic u see before u is the last bastions of a max meltdown( god dam it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)so i will require a little or alot of alcohol to rebuild lost work. Comment, good or bad welcome. (pls be KIND!) :lol:
83518.JPG
Post edited by Rafterman on
Tagged:

• liam887liam887322 SwedenPosts: 575Member
    looks good however the ladders at the front of the rover seem way out of proportion compared to those people?
  • RaftermanRafterman331 Posts: 0Member
    Thanks for the comment. Here's a pic of just the rover with scale shown. The steps are just for quick access and not for primary use per se.... :)
    83525.jpg
  • gpdesignergpdesigner203 MontrealPosts: 323Member
    Nice work Rafterman, really good details, I agree with the ladder statement but over all the models look good.
    gp
  • Lizzy777Lizzy7771268 PNWPosts: 759Member
    I'd suggest removing every other step on your ladder to make them look more to scale.
    "Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the corgies of war!"
  • JamesAprilJamesApril0 Posts: 0Member
    Looks great.
    Which program are you using?
    Cause I'm a total modelling noob and looking for an easy to use professional software, aside from Milkshape.
  • metalsnakemetalsnake5 Posts: 0Member
    if your willing to pay i'd say roll with 3d studio max, however that is just cos i use it and find it simple to use of course you could always try the trial before buying it, though free ones like max can be used aswell pretty much the same as 3ds max but lacks some functions used to have that aswell but upgraded last year :)
  • colbmistacolbmista2 Posts: 0Member
    JamesApril wrote: »
    Looks great.
    Which program are you using?
    Cause I'm a total modelling noob and looking for an easy to use professional software, aside from Milkshape.
    try blender or google sketch up
  • metalsnakemetalsnake5 Posts: 0Member
    colbmista wrote: »
    try blender or google sketch up

yeah those 2 also work well and thanks colb completely forgot about those 2 :)
  • colbmistacolbmista2 Posts: 0Member
    i like the maco design btw