Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

2DNew Romulan War era ship

rodsmale84rodsmale84171 Posts: 0Member
edited May 2010 in Work in Progress #1
Ok, so this is another new Romulan War era ship I put together to go along with my previous NY class. I view this ship as pretty much being a coast guard cutter for Starfleet. ItA’s purpose is generally defence or to render aid in a single area of space, always staying fairly close to Earth assets. I even went so far as to making it capable of landing. So the ship could actually be planet based and only launched if needed in certain cases. To go along with my NY class, I gave it a similar if not smaller weapons package, including 4 Phase Cannons, 5 CIWS Plasma Pulse Turrets, and 2 Photonic Torpedo Tubes. So despite itA’s size of only 105 meters, she can still pack a bit of a punch if the Romulans come calling.
81566.jpg
Post edited by rodsmale84 on
Tagged:

• Kmpr´rakKmpr´rak171 Posts: 12Member
    You did it in MS Paint? :confused:
  • rodsmale84rodsmale84171 Posts: 0Member
    Sadly yes......it's all I got. But I try and make due.
  • FlankerFlanker0 Posts: 0Member
    I like it, it certainly fits with your NY design. Will be good to see what you are planning for future designs
  • rodsmale84rodsmale84171 Posts: 0Member
    Thanks. I still got a few more ideas floating around. Theres just something I love about Ent era designs.
  • Admiral DanevAdmiral Danev171 Posts: 0Member
    Nothing wrong with MSPaint, I use it for all my work. Looks good, cant wait to see more :)