Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

2D(YEAR 2077) The Bonaventure

IwataIwata1 Posts: 0Member
edited May 2010 in Work in Progress #1
inspired by the DS9 Prop "Bonaventure".
81553.png
Post edited by Iwata on
ship.png 256.8K
JES
Tagged:

• [Deleted User][Deleted User]2 Posts: 3Member
    Hmmm Interesting start. Now you need to post some specs, to give us all, a sense of where you are going with this.
  • FlankerFlanker0 Posts: 0Member
    Interesting start indeed some more background information might be helpful :) I am guessing it is a exploration before the United Earth Coalition was formed.
  • IwataIwata1 Posts: 0Member
    The Concept of "United Earth" or the UESPA is 4 Years after the first Warp Launch to unrealistic. I mean 600 millions are dead and simply 14 Years later all People living happy and peacefull together ? No, remember the Vuclans had the first contact with the United Staates, so the remains had technology dominance. My idea is that the "United Earth" is now only a group of countrys, that not affected by World War 3. Maybe South America or the remains of the European Union.

So about the Ship:

Inspirit by the Enterorise Ringship we had a "Proto-Impulse-Engine" behind the Mainreactor and his 4 Nacelles, a Mainmodul on the front and 2 Servicemoduls with Deflector and Airlock.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]2 Posts: 3Member
    The Third III occurred as I under stand it, from, First Contact in 2053. Zephram made his first warp flight in 2063. Ten years after. Now add in 14 years, so you get twenty-fours after.

Another problem; we don't know what cities were destroyed. We saw at best, a tiny snap shot of the whole, in that movie.

That is, if you accept the movie.

Personnally, I perfer the Geoffrey Mandel time line. In part because it gives a time of 2100 as having the Transporter man rated. Why do I like this aspect? Because of the power of the computers that would have to be in place...

Or to put it another way, once you have discovered the space warp, things will follow, fast. Now as to whether they were perfected or not...