Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DStargate: Bring the Rain

boberth2oboberth2o0 Posts: 0Member
edited May 2010 in Finished Work #1
The scene is completely done in Lightwave. The only photoshoping is the words and radial blur. Comments?

Stargate__Bring_the_Rain_by_GlacialWaters.jpg

Edit: Opps double thread. I didnt realize I already posted it.

Edit: Fixed the image link.
80852.jpg
Post edited by boberth2o on

• [Deleted User][Deleted User]2 Posts: 3Member
    I dont want this to sound a little mean, but isnt the picture a little small... its really hard to make out whats what.
  • boberth2oboberth2o0 Posts: 0Member
    My bad, I thought I did that correctly. Anyway there is another thread that is on this same exact thing. Go look at that.
  • MedafusionMedafusion0 Posts: 0Member
    I think for my taste way to much fireworks going on here :p Though I do like the glow going on with the wraith dart's kind of illuminating themselfs in the back, however i think the spot glow on the darts look just like it was kind of sprayed on in like paint shop or something :s
    good job ^.^
    Actually there is no ambient light intensity and one scene light is shining on everything so the darts aren't illuminating themselves, its an optical illusion. I'm not sure what a spot glow is but the darts engine glow was done in the render from lightwave so its not sprayed on like you think. Once again you ALL should look at the original posting of this thread. If you read my first post it says that this was a mistake and if you read my second it says to go look at the other one. It's not that hard to read now is it?
  • todaytoday0 Posts: 37Member
    boberth2o wrote: »

"Wraith Dart by Meurig"

Minor comment, but the only publicly available wraith dart I know of is by Mikala.
  • todaytoday0 Posts: 37Member
    Less minor comment: it's an interesting angle
    today wrote: »
    Minor comment, but the only publicly available wraith dart I know of is by Mikala.

Opps, Nice catch. I recently was using Meurig's Hatak. Thank You