Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DV-Wing Fighter

harry33harry33343 Posts: 0Member
edited April 2010 in Finished Work #1
Two photos of my new V-Wing Fighter,also shown in the WIP area.

Comments are welcome!!!:D
80230.jpg
80231.jpg
Post edited by harry33 on

• <:K.I.S:><:K.I.S:>0 Posts: 0Member
    Its a nice image and nice design but if this is for the star wars universe there is already a fighter with that class of name but otherwise good job.
  • harry33harry33343 Posts: 0Member
    K.I.S......you are right!:)
  • Shadowknight1Shadowknight10 Posts: 0Member
    As a matter of fact, two fighters share that name, so no reason there shouldn't be a third. :D Naboo ships are always so sleek and elegant
  • ComcoComco317 Posts: 1,281Administrator
    Very nicely done, Harry. You've definitely got the Naboo-esque design principals down pat. :)
    Thank you all for your comments!I am glad to hear that I have hit the point.Meanwhile I do some fine tuning of the fighter and will add a landing gear and an animation soon.Today I have finished a short animation of my Jabba the Hutt barge and the desert skiff.I will post it to You Tube and the link you will find in the Gallery area then!

An happy and peaceful easter weekend to all members!!!!!!
    Happy Easter to all!!!!:D
    80255.jpg
  • blackbird17blackbird170 Posts: 0Member
    This is a nice ship, somthing I would fly if I was a Naboo Aviator. This is a big improvement of the Current Naboo fighter. Keep up the great work and looking forward to more updates.
    Before I get tired about a discussion of names: I treasure every comment here very much but it must be a constructive one.This is here a site for showing the skills of creating and performing of meshes and the artwork of them.So please,dont get bothered about the fictive name of a fictive fighter.By the way : In the world of real aircrafts we find many examples of fighter or jets with the same name!
    A little update.
    80740.jpg