Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Does ANYONE have the "Windows via boolean cut (max) The MadFish Way"

[Deleted User][Deleted User]11 Posts: 4,002Member
I have been hearing how good this tutorial is and can't find it anywhere. :(
Post edited by Unknown User on

• MadKoiFishMadKoiFish9920 Posts: 5,337Member
    That just points to my now dead website, redirected to the blog. The blog only had a registry tut atm buried under the 3D tag. I need to spend some time restoring this stuff but it has been a real low priority. I would suggest looking to any of those cache sites or "wayback" sites. It might glean something.

I might suggest looking at ACEMAN's window tut. I do things slightly different but not much. [edit ugh that's missing the images too.]

MKF-
    Each day we draw closer to the end.
  • MelakMelak332 Posts: 0Member
    damn, ninja'd by the man himself ;)
  • FreakFreak1090 Posts: 4,361Member
    Sorry I found the old page at work which blocks all photohosting sites.
    I never hosted my stuff on photo sharing sites. I will see what I can do about getting something up tonight. I just loath that blog thing, but I think I saw a html code uploader or some crap last time I was posting crap.
  • FreakFreak1090 Posts: 4,361Member
    ^ Yeah I know, with the pictuers gone There just the box with the red X. This is what I normal get when I try to see pic form a photohosting site from work. I hate they now gone a blocked them. :(
    shrug, like I said I never used photo hosts or any of that the images were hosted here at SFM. Then later on my http. BUT now the window tut is on my crappy blog
    Makoifish’s World
    It should be near the top but if not by some strange chance I post a mess of crap look in the tutorials categories.
    It is not 100% nor formatted how I would wish but it is all I can provide ATM.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]2 Posts: 3Member
    MadKoiFish wrote: »
    shrug, like I said I never used photo hosts or any of that the images were hosted here at SFM. Then later on my http. BUT now the window tut is on my crappy blog
    Makoifish’s World
    It should be near the top but if not by some strange chance I post a mess of crap look in the tutorials categories.
    It is not 100% nor formatted how I would wish but it is all I can provide ATM.

Thank you SOOOOO much!!!! :thumb: This is an AMAZING tutorial.