Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

[MAX 09] Biped.dlc and other problem

ScRaT_GERScRaT_GER0 Posts: 0Member
Hello everyone.

I don't know exaclty when it started, but since some weeks, the application crashes on startup, when loading the biped.dlc.
Removing it from the 'stdplugs' folder solved the problem.
However I'd like to know how to really solve it.
I actually never used biped untill now, so I'm a bit surprised that it causes a problem.

The reason I really post here, is another one:
Since today, the handles for moving (or turning) objects are gone.
So instead of three arrows, you can grab individually, pointing in direction of the three axes, there is only a kind of coordinate system.
Moving the objects in a special direction is restricted by the axis constraints and thus very circumstantial.

I hope you undestand the problem I have and know a solution.

Some infos:

3ds Max 2009 (installed SP1 after the handles disappeared, in order to solve the problem ->no change),Windows Vista 32-Bit

Thanks for your answers!
Greets,
ScRaT
Post edited by ScRaT_GER on

• GuerrillaGuerrilla797 HelsinkiPosts: 2,868Administrator
    The biped problem sounds like the file got corrupted or something. Reinstall maybe. :confused:

As far as the transform gizmo going missing, just hit 'x' or toggle it in the [Views] menu.
    Comco: i entered it manually in the back end
    Join our fancy Discord Server!
  • ScRaT_GERScRaT_GER0 Posts: 0Member
    Thanks, I'm quite sure I did it before...
    At least it works now!

To the biped problem:

I read about the biped.dlc problems in other forums, but no working solution could be found (did a complete reinstall).
    However this problem does not bother me so much at the moment, as I'm not planning to use it soon..

If someone knows the solution, it would be nice if he/she would post it here.

Thanks and greets,
    ScRaT