Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Can I make a request?...

Captain ShrikeCaptain Shrike0 Posts: 0Member
before i start, can i just say this is my first thread that i've started :D.
ok. what i would like to know is what is should do if i want a necron monolith. By that i mean is there someone willing to create me one? or can someone point me to a tutorial? i don't have the model, and i'm new to this 3d malarky. As a consequence, the biggest thing i've created (still partially WIP) is a lascannon in sketchup pro 7. (NOTE: if i get enough positive feedback, I will bring up some pics of it.) Any help would be greatly appreciated.
For those who are concerned as to what i'd use it for, i might try to make a start on 3d animating, but mainly i will put the model through a program i have and ultimately print it off and create a paper/card version.
thanx :thumb:
Post edited by Captain Shrike on

• Lee80Lee80193 Posts: 458Member
    I haven't seen any models out there... but I do know where there is a tutorial for something similar...

3d palace Necron Obelisk

btw, could a mod or admin move this to general requests?
  • Captain ShrikeCaptain Shrike0 Posts: 0Member
    thanks, i'll probably buy it, but then again ...
    it looks like the sort of thing i could use, especially as this is all new to me.
    just thinking about it, i would like to get a good-quality space marine terminator. i found a free one on turbosquid, but it didn't fit my specs (yeah, i prefer free stuff like a lot of people here). Can anyone help with that as well?
  • IRMLIRML253 Posts: 1,993Member
    for next time, if you want to make a request we actually have a request forum, a couple of links further down
  • Captain ShrikeCaptain Shrike0 Posts: 0Member
    thanx. i'm new here so i didn't know. sorry.