Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Problem with the daedalus by SGA-3d

jchlabordejchlaborde0 Posts: 0Member
Hello, I have a problem with the meshe of the daedalus by SGA-3d, when I unzip it an error is detected and then I can't open it with 3dsmax. Is something can help me or can you send me the correct version by Email.
Thanks.

PS: Sorry for my english It's not my mother's language.
Post edited by jchlaborde on

• backsteptbackstept2092 Posts: 930Member
    try downloading the file again. it may have been corrupted during the download
  • jchlabordejchlaborde0 Posts: 0Member
    I have download it 4 times and the problem hasn't desapiere
  • biotechbiotech171 Posts: 0Member
    What version of Max are you using?

The model could come from a higher version.
    I use 3dsmax V8, But It's an error of unziping.
    The error message is "heading of zip file is uncorrect.
    Is somebody can download it and send to me at [email protected]
    many thanks.
  • MadKoiFishMadKoiFish9834 Posts: 5,333Member
    Its a incomplete file. SFM has had some issues with keeping a connection to peopl through the mesh section, dl it then emediatly dl it again when it finishes and OVERWRITE the old file. That should work. If not youll have to resort to someone hosting it or sending it.
    try pming the owner.
    Each day we draw closer to the end.
    Sorry but I don't understand what you say. Could you tell me simply what can I can do to resolve my problem.

PS:I'm french.
  • todaytoday0 Posts: 37Member
    jchlaborde wrote: »
    Sorry but I don't understand what you say. Could you tell me simply what can I can do to resolve my problem.

PS:I'm french.

The servers tend to time out before the download is finished, so just keep trying until the file is complete
    today wrote: »
    The servers tend to time out before the download is finished, so just keep trying until the file is complete

Ok thanks. My problem is resolved it was a problem of my download software .
    I was using download accelerator but in using an other I succed in downloading the file. :thumb: