Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DMisha's Latest Work

mishasiegfriedmishasiegfried198 Posts: 73Member
Hey gang,
It's been a hot minute since I posted here. I figured I'd start my own thread and use it to host work Ive done recently, as well as stuff I do moving forward.
Critique and questions welcome as always! sepzvnq18ti5.jpg
evzenj2v7be7.jpg
juf0dwmu0tck.jpg
7hsjvxmfcir1.jpg
j6zjn1k4ouvt.jpg
lgkiaeny3y48.jpg
60ut86fzzorj.jpg
lyoh93y3yw5t.jpg
x0y8myjllr89.jpgsltbcqhjo74r.jpg
0e7qrt57vm5l.jpg
az6vkxil9sdq.jpg
845i6cpoqf8y.jpg
zyqvbknrqekc.jpg
ysfdmz8abjoi.jpg
qe8evaefqljt.jpg
shttngmoi6rf.jpg
8r5btgdwosye.jpg
sbyyniv9bsld.png
yb74t7s79qu9.png
yu56kio5ng8j.png

Brandenbergevil_genius_180wibbleCptBenSiskoashleytingerLizzy777MadKoiFisheagledocf15wolfmansrspicerand 1 other.

• mishasiegfriedmishasiegfried198 Posts: 73Member
    This is a some of my NON-Trek work. 445usecuojbr.jpg
    1o8f5p69qtza.jpg
    znyb8bohdd3t.jpg
    22b0w7achjo8.jpg
    0d33yoqcqxot.jpg
    vqwrzfa6ql4d.jpg
    6ss8zxsucqrr.jpg
    tcc67bydrprj.jpg
    766w04hngj6j.jpg
    en8zrkalidwd.jpg
    qa63q4ew97zw.jpg
    qarqw3ixf6p1.jpg
    i4z3wfasqado.jpg
    zh5zv1t7vbv5.jpg
    StarCruiserBrandenbergevil_genius_180backsteptwibbleRekkertashleytingerLizzy777eagledocf15wolfmanand 2 others.
  • wibblewibble1300 Weimar, GermanyPosts: 582Member
    Beautiful stuff. I'm afraid I will have to download some of these renders directly to my reference folder.
    CptBenSisko
  • CptBenSiskoCptBenSisko176 Posts: 47Member
    freaking awesome!! so glad I found this place!
    So, i've gone back to one of my original design attempts from when I first started learning Blender and have been slowly revamping it and applying everything I've learned in the last few years. This is all WIP so far. lfzt7em3stnw.jpg
    edtjngl2kru2.jpg
    y6rbnetzh8h8.jpg
    Lizzy777wolfmanevil_genius_180StarCruiserwibblesrspicerashleytingerBrandenbergpubliusrseanrand 1 other.
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804750 Posts: 11,270Member
    I like all of your work, especially the stuff from your original universe and I also really like the USS Bolden. There's something about new designs from TOS-era Star Trek that always excites me.
    mishasiegfried
    "Bolden" is a well chosen name, for it certainly is a very bold design.
    mishasiegfried
    @evil_genius_180: Thank you kindly!

@wibble : Thank you, as well! The name is in honor of NASA astronaut Charles Bolden, Jrhttps://nasa.gov/people/charles-f-bolden-jr/
    edited June 19 #9
    Ha, that of course is a much better reason for the name. Forgive me my ignorance.
    Post edited by wibble on
    mishasiegfried
  • BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1216 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,644Member
    Some very interesting ships! And is that Dr. Pol standing next to the filming model, lol.
    mishasiegfried
    Some very interesting ships! And is that Dr. Pol standing next to the filming model, lol.

Actually, it's his evil twin, Prof. Shmol.
    BolianAdmiral
  • BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1216 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,644Member
    LOL
    mishasiegfried
  • publiusrpubliusr558 Posts: 1,758Member
    Outstanding!
    mishasiegfried
  • BrandenbergBrandenberg2065 CaliforniaPosts: 2,206Member
    Your three front windows are such an improvement over the 1701 saucer from the original series.
    mishasiegfried
    I've been tinkering around with an original project for the last week or so. I have some work in progress shots! tzqvk1ufhalb.jpg
    mahogv6iagao.jpg
    ip8i5min5yta.jpg
    nxk7v9he9xc1.jpg
    Lizzy777StarCruiserevil_genius_180seanrpubliusrMadKoiFishrojrencaveat_imperator
  • Vortex5972Vortex5972337 Posts: 1,215Member
    That looks really cool.
    mishasiegfried
  • publiusrpubliusr558 Posts: 1,758Member
    Wow!
    mishasiegfried
  • BlueNeumannBlueNeumann741 Posts: 1,368Member
    I kinda love it. Thick boy, but I love the modern ship+spaceship motif. I feel like I might add a distinction between the inner and outer nacelles... I'd also throw the green/red lights on the ends and the depth line at the bottom of the hull, since you're going in that "real-inspired" direction with this. Maybe a few warning decals on the nacelles as well (don't stand here, warning, etc). I can see a loading hatch at the front of the ship, drawbridge down style to load up personnel and supplies.
    mishasiegfried
    I've spent the last week or so working out the Flight Deck for the Liberty! This is all still in progress right now (none of the stations have controls. I'm not totally sure what I want to do for control panels yet). But the lighting came pretty quickly, so at least I know the vibe.
    qtf4ebs0ldgt.jpg
    vadwa70rmhcn.jpg
    ji0yo2wjpphw.jpg

MadKoiFishLizzy777StarCruiserevil_genius_180Brandenberg
  • BlueNeumannBlueNeumann741 Posts: 1,368Member
    Oh yeah, looks real solid in colour! Digging the oranges for the control panels as well.

And you know I like a staggered layout like that, each part looks like its dedicated to a single purpose. And it's easy to move around, uncluttered.
    mishasiegfriedBrandenberg
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804750 Posts: 11,270Member
    I agree, that lighting really sells the look of it. I really like how it shines on the floor material.
    mishasiegfriedBrandenberg