Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DStar Trek TNG/Picard: Galaxy Class Bridge

seanrseanr1260 Brooklyn, NYPosts: 627Member
edited April 29 in Finished Work #1
4uvomh6l0n20.png

33u4tg5x7djp.png

4b375wwg56mx.png

gx4ffjh2rcfo.png
Post edited by seanr on
StarCruiserLizzy777ashleytingerRekkertrojrenmishasiegfriedwibbletrekkiBolianAdmiralP5ych0p4thand 4 others.

• mishasiegfriedmishasiegfried181 Posts: 71Member
    This is so fantastic. You did an amazing job with this one!
    seanr
  • seanrseanr1260 Brooklyn, NYPosts: 627Member
    Thank you!
  • ashleytingerashleytinger2068 Central OhioPosts: 1,264Member
    Almost missed this. Thats what I get for hiding out in the Works in Progress section.

So very very good.

seanr
  • solaremessolaremes48 Posts: 31Member
    Absolutely stunning work! I like the carpet ;-)

Just one question: Do you still plan to publish the model as originally mentioned? That would be phenomenal!
  • seanrseanr1260 Brooklyn, NYPosts: 627Member
    edited May 25 #6
    Yes, I do, but I'm still finding little tweaks to make here and there, and I want to get the turbolift and possibly the ready room done first.

And thanks for the comment on the carpet - I'm pretty proud of that material myself. :D
    Post edited by seanr on
    trekki
  • BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1188 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,629Member
    Great work… as has been said, the carpet texture is great, but IMO even better is the woodgrain texture on the tactical console. That looks superb.
    seanr
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804547 Posts: 11,169Member
    I love how the carpet even looks like it's been walked on. Fantastic detail. I also agree about the tactical rail texture, I couldn't stop staring at that. Your work on Star Trek interiors has always been top notch.
    seanr
  • jpolkjpolk335 New YorkPosts: 15Member
    Did the base on the back pull out chairs always have tapered sides? This isn’t a critique, I am just having a “Mandala (Berenstain) Effect” thing right now and I thought they were more square in TNG. Either way, that’s a nice detail.
  • solaremessolaremes48 Posts: 31Member
    seanr wrote: »
    Yes, I do, but I'm still finding little tweaks to make here and there, and I want to get the turbolift and possibly the ready room done first.

Awesome, I'm really looking forward to the release. It's worth the wait.

• BrandenbergBrandenberg1913 CaliforniaPosts: 2,066Member
    It looks just like the set. And yes, the carpet sells it because of the look of human traffic on it.