Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DStargate F302G

GateGirlGateGirl111 Richmond, NSW, AustraliaPosts: 58Member
edited March 2023 in Finished Work #1
For quite a while I had always thought, as much as I loved the 302 in the show; the model was blocky and quite frankly, wouldn't fly in atmosphere, due to the 'wall' the leading edge of the wings would cause. Then there was that massive wingspan? Why? So, this is my 302 'G' version, clipped wings, better aerodynamics and a single seater.

2aoxzwdytzix.png

cjpx4ws3cg0c.png

Post edited by Guerrilla on
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go
StarCruiserLizzy777SCE2AuxPreVizRedeyes
Tagged:

• Rusty0918Rusty0918266 Posts: 451Member
    I had an idea of an F-305, which would pack its own hyperdrive and shield system in along with Asgard Ion Pulse weapons.
    GateGirl
  • GateGirlGateGirl111 Richmond, NSW, AustraliaPosts: 58Member
    Rusty0918 wrote: »
    I had an idea of an F-305, which would pack its own hyperdrive and shield system in along with Asgard Ion Pulse weapons.

That does sound cool. Did you ever advance the concept any further?

• Rusty0918Rusty0918266 Posts: 451Member
    Well, I actually had an idea for a post SGU series which features the next generation of SG-1. While the Stargate Program has NOT been disclosed, it's been moved to an island in the Atlantic which is known as the Homeworld Island and is a truly international organization (not too far from Iceland and stuff). Stargate Command is currently here and is run jointly by Major General Samantha Carter and Dr. Daniel Jackson. Atlantis has remained on Earth (though another sister city was found in Pegasus - apart from the one in "The Tower"). One thing they do in Atlantis is use the city's molecular construction chamber to manufacture a new Stargate for the SGC - a template in their database that was never used (think Atlantis gate but with no glyph dividers in the center track and can display different coordinate systems - Milky Way / Pegasus / Destiny). The base is also powered by twin neutrino ion generators, which among other things can power the Stargate to dial eight-symbol addresses. Neutrino Ion generators are also used in select Earth ships (Asgard ships had them and well, since the technology is now Earth's, they've been using it).

The new SG-1 would consist of a Native American woman who is also a Navy SEAL as the commander, Dr. Nicholas Rush's nephew Anthony Rush, Rya'c, and a Tok'ra whose human part is quite young (early twenties, but she blended as a teenager).

One of my ideas involved the resurgence of Klorel (Apophis's son) who wants to rebuild the System Lords. His right hand Goa'uld is Hephaestus, who is the Goa'uld who took over Senator Kinsey!
    GateGirl
    Rusty0918 wrote: »
    Well, I actually had an idea for a post SGU series which features the next generation of SG-1. While the Stargate Program has NOT been disclosed, it's been moved to an island in the Atlantic which is known as the Homeworld Island and is a truly international organization (not too far from Iceland and stuff). Stargate Command is currently here and is run jointly by Major General Samantha Carter and Dr. Daniel Jackson. Atlantis has remained on Earth (though another sister city was found in Pegasus - apart from the one in "The Tower"). One thing they do in Atlantis is use the city's molecular construction chamber to manufacture a new Stargate for the SGC - a template in their database that was never used (think Atlantis gate but with no glyph dividers in the center track and can display different coordinate systems - Milky Way / Pegasus / Destiny). The base is also powered by twin neutrino ion generators, which among other things can power the Stargate to dial eight-symbol addresses. Neutrino Ion generators are also used in select Earth ships (Asgard ships had them and well, since the technology is now Earth's, they've been using it).

The new SG-1 would consist of a Native American woman who is also a Navy SEAL as the commander, Dr. Nicholas Rush's nephew Anthony Rush, Rya'c, and a Tok'ra whose human part is quite young (early twenties, but she blended as a teenager).

One of my ideas involved the resurgence of Klorel (Apophis's son) who wants to rebuild the System Lords. His right hand Goa'uld is Hephaestus, who is the Goa'uld who took over Senator Kinsey!

I felt similar desires for the SG program stuck in my head; although for me it had to be a full reveal, sometime around 2013-15. SG1, the team members had moved on and the SGC itself had to move to a more neutral location, which I figured had to be a large area with a lot of space around it. I thought at first Antarctica, but that is just logistically impossible. Then my thoughts went in this direction, Australia cedes about 1,000 sq miles to the UN in Western New South Wales. I had a whole new SG1 and my boss was Lt Gen Cam Mitchell, with Sam retired but head of science.

Atlantis, I sent it back where it belongs. :) As far as new or added tech goes, for me that has always been a work in progress. The 302 though, I am always wanting to make a better one.

A wallpaper I created for a friend of mine.

Hrawc9n.png
    StarCruiserLizzy777
  • trekkitrekki939 Posts: 1,394Member
    Very nice, love it!
    GateGirl
    trekki wrote: »
    Very nice, love it!

And I hope in the next few days you'll be rewarded, I'm working on a short video for the 302G B)