Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Star Trek Rewatch

2»

• PreVizPreViz339 Posts: 14Member
    Regarding Seska's uniform if they eventually do a remaster of Voyager, they could easily fix her uniform.
    piqgpifl5jnq.jpeg

"fixed"
    1epezye3pqiu.jpg

Though this would make it a bit like the Star Wars special editions.
    BolianAdmiral
  • BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1114 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,560Member
    That’s good Photoshop work! IIRC, she wore the blue uniform for about three episodes.
  • PreVizPreViz339 Posts: 14Member
    That’s good Photoshop work! IIRC, she wore the blue uniform for about three episodes.

Three episodes wouldn't require much work at all.
    BolianAdmiral
    So, an addendum to my review of the VOY episode “Eye Of the Needle”…

Since it was on last night, it made me realize something I missed at the time of my review…

If Janeway had gone through with the plan to beam the crew to the Romulan ships (a troop ship was mentioned), and assuming for the sake of argument that the transport would have been possible, then Janeway would have been in quite a bit of trouble…

It would have meant she’d have had to scuttle Voyager, as she can’t very well just leave it drifting in the DQ for anyone to find. So, assuming she ever made it back to Earth, she’d have to explain to Starfleet Command why she not only scuttled a brand-new starship, but did so to INTENTIONALLY beam her crew onto a pair of enemy vessels, voluntarily.
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    edited March 2023 #36
    Weren't they still in Kazon territory in that episode? If Janeway hadn't scuttled Voyager in Kazon territory, whichever Kazon sect found the ship would have gotten advanced Federation technology. It would have upset the balance of power in that region. As far as how much trouble she'd have been in, it would have depended on whether or not command took into account the circumstances.
    Post edited by evil_genius_180 on
    BolianAdmiral
    Yeah, they were well within the Kazon’s reach.
    evil_genius_180
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    Yeah, that episode was written really well. It was full of high emotions, high stakes and possible ramifications. It's a shame the writing on Voyager couldn't stay at that quality level. It's nowhere near a bad series overall, but the last few seasons are plagued by poorly written episodes.
    BolianAdmiralvfxart