Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Kal4Ent1701

KirkcloneKirkclone0 Posts: 0Member
Kal4Ent1701.jpg
this is the Enterprise I designed after seeing the still images of the JJprise from Star Trek 09. Since I couldn't draw, I sent a friend some images of what I had in mind, and gave him the color scheme, and he did the rest.

I hated the elongated engineering section, neck (dorsal connector), and the forward bulbous nacelle bottoms and the squared end tips of the JJprise.

I do however, like the fact he used an upgraded version of the original series deflector dish by giving it an original movie series look; so I used that deflector dish as part of my design, since my idea was to combine the looks of the Original Series Enterprise and the Original Movie Series into one design.

• timelord10timelord100 Posts: 0Member
    Your design looks good. I really did not like JJ Abrams Enterprise design, the proportions were all wrong when compared with the other versions of the enterprise.
  • KirkcloneKirkclone0 Posts: 0Member
    thanks timelord, if you like I could email you the full version, with it fully painted. Though, it's too bad there isn't a model kit out there like this, I would love to build it. I have another idea for an Enterprise, but need help in bringing it to life.

My idea is this, to make a Galaxy Class variant of the Sovereign Class Enterprise E, but it's registry number is NCC-1701-D-A. The A in the registry symbolizes two things, one, it's design heritage, and two; that it's the second starship to be called the Enterprise D. The reason I call it the D-A is because it has design influences from the Enterprise A built into it's overall design.

I could email you the pieces I have in mind for the design as well, if you like....