Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

A New Day; A New Enterprise

animatoranimator0 Posts: 0Member
orbit_view_01.jpg
With the release of this beautiful mesh, I couldn't resist but to create something for it :).

Credits on image.
Tagged:

• timelord10timelord100 Posts: 0Member
    Very nice, I guess JJ Abrams should have hired you to design the new movie Enterprise. I need to see more but the new movie ship seems alittle off.
  • LonewriterLonewriter236 Posts: 1,078Member
    A little dark but still good job, MKF reimaged Enterprise is so good, it should be the new one in the movie.
  • Kains LegacyKains Legacy0 Posts: 0Member
    Dude that's freak-in SWEET, Good job!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]11 Posts: 4,002Member
    Clerical Error -- The Ent in that picture is the brainchild of Gabe Koerner. There was some speculation before they brought out the latest trailer for the new movie that this was gonna be how Kirk's ol' lady would look in-film.
  • MadKoiFishMadKoiFish9830 Posts: 5,332Member
    No the others have it right, Gabes re-connie had a much more aggressive hull design. It did go through 2 iterations as well both retained the strange secondary. I stuck with a more canon secondary and just blended in what we saw in the teaser trailer. I think the only similarities are the nacelle shrouds, and of course the classic proportions. I sorta bent those with a size increase to match up with the teaser ships girth and the heavy refit look in the teaser. how funny it should look so drastically different some 4 months later.

Crits on image, ambient is a bit high outside of that the positioning is classic, love seeing this mesh being played with.

NOTE too I have a update texture pack available at f3d!
    Each day we draw closer to the end.