Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Re-Remastered -New E and the Fesarius

gregoredgregored331 Posts: 0Member
New_E-Mikl_Fesarius12-11-08A.jpg
Using the new mesh from Foundation 3d, I took the Vue model of the Fesarius that I've played with for months, and decided to create a re-remastered look at the classic Trek moment.
Tagged:

• RolibaRoliba331 Posts: 0Member
    You should make sure that you give proper credit to the mesh than "Foundation 3D". I'm pretty sure that MadKoiFish would prefer his work is credited.
  • gregoredgregored331 Posts: 0Member
    I received an email notification about the credits on this image. I thought I had followed the instructions that appeared with the download, and intended no miscredit for MadKoiFish
  • MadKoiFishMadKoiFish9830 Posts: 5,332Member
    Foundation3d default tos is to credit the site, I wasn't sure at that time if I needed to include a readme. I prefer if people credit me by nick but Im not gonna pick nits.

It does look like the vue file has some normals flipped on the saucer shield grids and a few missing objects like nacelle registries. I will have a talk with bob to see if we can get those fixed. I seen similar things on other exports. The poser version for example. It is hard though sometimes to tell if they are F3d conversions or personal ones. It is cool to see her in some classic TOS positions.
    Each day we draw closer to the end.