Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

USS Qucat

rdudarduda332 Posts: 0Member
Space_.jpg
Re-imagined Connie, modeled by Dan Uyeno. Converted to poser by me (rduda), background done by me in Carrara, ship rendered in poser and put together with post work Photoshop.
JES
Tagged:

• Halo BuffHalo Buff331 Posts: 0Member
    Very well done. This one's from the new movie right? Interesting take on the old Constitutions. I was half expecting the one from the original pilot episode with the different nacells.
  • StarshipStarship466 São Paulo - BrasilPosts: 1,977Member
    Hummm... This one looks the mesh built by Madkoifish, except by the name...
  • BrainBrain0 Posts: 0Member
    It has elements of the E in the new movie, but there is enough visual reference out there for the new ship that anybody trying to model it can get certain details right.... which leads me to conclude that it is otherwise.
  • MadKoiFishMadKoiFish9830 Posts: 5,332Member
    Yes, that is my re-connie, it was built after the first teaser trailer. He has changed the registry which I think is ok with F3s TOS. It was the intention to allow such mods to let people customize the ship or use known connie class ship names etc. The ship was a WIP here but the images are probably long gone, so if anyone is interested I recommend taking a look at Foundation3d.com and searching my nick. The thread there should contain most of the wip images. It is available to members there too.
    Each day we draw closer to the end.