Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

nemesis 4x4

[Deleted User][Deleted User]11 Posts: 4,002Member
rig_copy.jpg
In Star Trek "Nemesis" the crew of the Enterprise venture out to explore a desert planet which allows them to try out the new Federation 4x4 Argo. While recovering pieces of B-4, Data's robotic brother, Picard and crew have a run in with the locals in their off road vehicles. The early designs of the bad guys 4x4's proved to be to far out due heavily on the fact that practical vehicles had to be used for chase sequences. The final designs were simple modifications and add on's to existing rails and dune buggy's. All though the first concepts were scrapped, I liked the sketch's enough to scratch build a 1/32 scale miniature for my model room at home. Here is a view of of the model photographed outside. The images are from 35mm film so zoomed viewing will be a little grainy.
Tagged:

• FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    Wow, John this looks like one badass 4x4. It would have looked good in the moive.
  • jay-mojay-mo0 Posts: 0Member
    Sweet!! This is my kind of stuff. I love it! I'm so glad you posted some of your work here.
  • jay-mojay-mo0 Posts: 0Member
    Definitely should have been in the movie. I'd love to do this in 3d.
  • FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    Would love to see some more of your stuff that did not make it into the movie.
  • nice...