Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Enterprise Glam

ghanimaghanima331 Posts: 0Member
1701_dock_earth_sub.jpg
refit 1701 docked at newer style drydock.
Tagged:

• evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    The ship and dock look outstanding, but the planet almost ruins it for me. The planet maps look low rez, especially the cloud layer and the clouds are pretty bright. The lighting on the ship and dock are superb, though.
  • elexcelior3elexcelior30 Posts: 0Member
    There is no doubt about it... you gotta love the original in all it's splendor.

nice job
  • ghanimaghanima331 Posts: 0Member
    ...but the planet almost ruins it for me. The planet maps look low rez, especially the cloud layer and the clouds are pretty bright.

You're absolutely right about that planet evil... i was so tickled i even got the planet to work in 3d i never stopped to anaylze it in great detail. I have since however, obtained a much better looking mapping for earth courtesy of Stefan "Aszazeroth" Ivarsson.

Better things to come.

and elexcelior3... i loved the refit original the first time i saw her when i was 6. i appreciate all the ships from star trek, but the movie era ones, especially this one and the Excelsior have a special place in my heart :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]11 Posts: 4,002Member
    Odds Bodkins!! What a shot ,very well done.

Dou you still have Faith?

"No"

"But I still have Hope"
  • FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    The Ent-A coming out of moffballs. I like!
    just beautiful :)
    Wow, what an image!
    Sweet image ghanima Enterprise-A looks really :cool:.
  • I agree with evil_genius_180: Cool scene, cool illumination - but the planet...