Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

She's a big ship

[Deleted User][Deleted User]11 Posts: 4,002Member
FirstEver.jpg
One of my first ever attempts at rendering an image. The Excalibur class crusin' along.
Tagged:

• gthompsngthompsn171 Posts: 0Member
    Wow! Nice arrangement, etc. Any news from Rivers3D himself about updated versions of the Excalibur?
  • drago-musewenidrago-museweni171 Posts: 0Member
    Hi, it looks verry cool.

The pylons have a nice design.

mfg drago
  • kuckuk333kuckuk333178 Posts: 209Member
    finally an Excalibur-pic again. i don't wanna nitpick but you confused starboard and port. port is red and starboard is green. otherwise really great pic
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]11 Posts: 4,002Member
    :o ing :cool: ... 'nuff said.
    Very nice, very nice indeed.
  • Halo BuffHalo Buff331 Posts: 0Member
    Is it me or is the starboard nacell backwards? Bussard collectors (red) usually face towards the bow. Otherwise nice image.

Kgoku, did you start that "'nuff said" thing after I posted one or did you come up with that on your own?...Just never saw it untill after I said it.
  • elexcelior3elexcelior30 Posts: 0Member
    Finally, someone summitted work of my all time favorite ship, next to the soverign... Well done.
    Heh no, the starboard nacelle isn't backwards, the port nacelle is the same you just can't see the end of it. If you look at the port nacelle as well you can see Bussard collectors at the front and you can see where they are on the starboard nacelle as well. Just looking at the general shape you can see they're both on the same way 'round. I might've missed the red and green lights, but I'm pretty sure I checked to make sure the nacelles were on the right way before making the image. ;)

Thanks for your comments.
  • Halo BuffHalo Buff331 Posts: 0Member
    Hmm... I just dont remember the red patch being on the rear of the nacells on this model. I see now it does look right-way-around, but I'd never seen them that way before. A fine render.
    This is a beautiful design.
  • MauimanMauiman0 Posts: 4Member
    That is what the NCC-1701-F should look like. Very good and you keep up the good work.