Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Final Cruise

[Deleted User][Deleted User]11 Posts: 4,002Member
finalcruise.jpg
I made this image in a style like the end of Star Trek VI, with the two ships departing. This shows the final cruise between Enterprise-E, before it's decommisioned, and Voyager. Don't ask me why I choose Voyager, I just did.
Tagged:

• OneBuckFilmsOneBuckFilms171 Posts: 0Member
    Nice.

I think we should see the sun light the bottom of the hulls a little.

Perhaps give the sun a slight yellow tinge, give it more of a "Riding into the Sunset" feel.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]11 Posts: 4,002Member
    Ok. First off I'd like to say that this is a stunning peice of work. With that being said, I beleave that the ambiant lighting needs a little work, for the modles are a little too dark (even in ST:VI, you could see the aft sections of the ships clearly)

And on an opinion scale, shouldn't it be the other way around? Voyager being Decomed, instead of Enterprise? Enterprise is a much newer design than Voyager. IDK, just an opinion really...Great peice ntl
    I don't mean to be mean but Ent-A was only 7 years old when it was decommissioned. So at 2379, Ent-E is 7 years old (commissioned in 2372), so they're the same age.
  • ClayClay0 Posts: 17Member
    easy on the trekno-babble guys... I know this is a scifi site, but it's scifi second, art first.
    Keep in mind the Ent-A was a refit of a the original constitution class, a very old ship class, reasoning why the refit was decommissioned after only seven years. The Sovereign and Intrepid class designs are very new and were designed for a minimum of 20-40 years of use before decommissioning. Look at the Excelsior class, which has been around for at least 70 years. The concept of decommissioning the Ent-E after only seven years doesn't really make much sense, but the date of this picture isn't specified so it could be 80 years in the future... who knows. Anyways, it's a decent image, lighting needs some work but it's a good concept!