Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

tell me what you like?

U.S.S. WINGERU.S.S. WINGER0 Posts: 0Member
i wonder anyone like truespace 3.2 also is free? um,, truespace have any problems like crush, too hard for this? can you tell me about it? thanks....

uss winger
Post edited by U.S.S. WINGER on

• backsteptbackstept2089 Posts: 930Member
    TS3.2 is free now :thumb:
    truespace is up to 7 now, so 3.2 won't have the functionality of later versions, but it's a good app to start with. the interface is unique, and easy to learn, but some of the more advanced features are hard to get to if you don't know where to look . . .
    Blender is by far the best free/opensource 3d app out there, but TS has a much easier learning curve
  • U.S.S. WINGERU.S.S. WINGER0 Posts: 0Member
    ok, umm what if i download truespace 3.2 for free also upgrade later versions too?
  • U.S.S. WINGERU.S.S. WINGER0 Posts: 0Member
    OH WOW WHAT A MF I NEVER NEVER SEE BEFORE! i should get it long time ago... ahh truespace so cool.. i will start work on truespace after i finish on sketchup with second ship.

u.s.s. winger
  • elitewolverineelitewolverine171 Posts: 0Member
    i agree, blender is by far the best free app out there, although the learning curve is abit higher, but i have seen great results from truespace, and if you like it and use it well it will treat you well
    ok, umm what if i download truespace 3.2 for free also upgrade later versions too?
    yes if you have 3.2 you get a discount on upgrades :D
    they'll send you emails with deals on upgrades
  • xanthraxanthra0 Posts: 0Member
    backstept wrote: »
    yes if you have 3.2 you get a discount on upgrades :D
    they'll send you emails with deals on upgrades

I just got an email about a deal on TrueSpace 5.2 and some tutorials for $89.00
    I just started playing w/3.2 and 4.3 but I'm still a little stymied without a manual.
    Is 5.2 a lot better? Would it be worth $90 to a newbie like me?
    I think so . . . when I go back to 3.2 after using 5 I get a little frustrated because some of the modeling tools I'm so used to in 5 aren't in 3.2
    also the materials editor is loads better, and volumetrics, and the different kinds of lights are great
    my favorite is the object library :D