Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Greetings!
This is the fancy new sidebar. It offers quick access to your profile, messages, threads and so on.
Hit the X in the top right corner to dismiss this message.
Greetings!

Welcome to the fancy new Scifi-Meshes.com! You old username and password should work. If not, get in touch with staff either here, on Facebook or on Discord.

For a quick summary on what's new, check out this thread.
You should also check out the Community Guidelines here.
You can check out most recent posts here or by clicking the handy links on the top menu or the sidebar.

You can dismiss this message by clicking the little X in the top right corner.

New Fan Community Project Idea

BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral238 Posts: 1,646Member
Hey, all...

I was chatting about this with my friend Atolm earlier today, and he liked the idea, so I thought I'd post it here, and see if there was ANY interest at all within the Star Trek fan community for something like this, or not.

I was thinking of an SotL calendar that featured ONLY the Star Trek ships designed by FASA... all era - TOS, TMP, and TNG. Obviously, canon/fanon ships could be featured in aspects of the images, but the central focus would be ONLY the FASA ship. I am well aware of the intense venom that is directed to the TNG-era FASA designs, even though I happen to love them myself, so I was thinking that this idea would likely be a stillbirth, but I figured that I'd submit it anyways, and see.

Are there any others out there who, like Atolm and I, would like to see a SotL calendar of FASA Trek ships?