Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DX-Wing

WizWiz28 Posts: 0Member
edited May 2015 in Finished Work #1
A big thanks Christian Frohlich for kindly letting me use his amazing X-wing model! :)

Hope you likes!

:)

Wiz.
108791.jpg
Post edited by Wiz on
Tagged:

• evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    It's a bit grainy for my taste, but otherwise I like it.

Though, if you had another X-wing, the Falcon, a Y-wing and the Death Star exploding in the back, it would be cooler. ;)
  • WizWiz28 Posts: 0Member
    Give them an inch... ;)

I am converting these models to iray, once all done I will be doing one super duper smashing great fantastic shot that will end all shots! (or maybe just be good enough to make a few people happy ;)).

• evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    Ah, so you're doing test renders to see how they converted. Now it all makes sense. :)
    The penny drops ;)
  • homerpalooza67homerpalooza67228 Posts: 1,891Member
    Wiz wrote: »
    Give them an inch... ;)

I am converting these models to iray, once all done I will be doing one super duper smashing great fantastic shot that will end all shots! (or maybe just be good enough to make a few people happy ;)).

Nice job, but we"ll never be happy. We always want more!! :p
  • wibblewibble1145 Weimar, GermanyPosts: 514Member
    One little notice: the name is Frohlich. With O instead of O.
    I'm sorry. It's just one of these things english speaking people always do wrong when it comes to german.
    Feel free to lecture me about my miserable english whenever you feel the need for revenge.
    No problem, thanks for the correction, will be sure to use that update for future credits :)